Overall Satisfaction with Workplace by Facebook
I work under a really big brokerage. We are almost completely worldwide. My company uses Workplace by Facebook across the whole organization as a means to have all the other realtors and workers together in one place, have specific groups, have documents that people need readily available, and to give answers to questions that people have. We also use it as a referral place where people in any state can pick up a referral that someone needs.
- It provides a place where you can interact with your fellow coworkers.
- It helps get questions answered fast and it may be helpful to others as well to see your questions and answers.
- It provides a place where I can always be updated about whats going on in my business, new items that my company releases, and videos or documents on people explaining how to use the new items.
- It is difficult to get the hang of at first because there is so many different components to it. Recently, I realized that I can even see my organization chart of everyones ranks in the company! I just realized this a year later so, it can be overwhelming at times.
- With there being so many different components to it, I sometimes can't find my notifications and who is responding to what post that I posted.
- I'm not a fan that there can be so many different groups within the Workplace by Facebook app because its already a whole different program than Facebook. Then you add groups into that and I feel like it just leaves room for a lot of confusion.
- Workplace by Facebook hasn't had any negative impact on my business as of yet and the only positive impact I can think of is that it easily helps me find agents for my clients in different states.
- Workplace by Facebook hasn't helped me make any money, but it does educate me on the new tools my company releases so that I can better help my clients.
I always liked Basecamp but it isn't perfect for every company. It doesn't have as a diverse field of things it can provide like Workplace by Facebook does. Workplace by Facebook is definitely better in almost every sense other than sharing documents. I think Basecamp is better for document sharing but that's it. Workplace by Facebook allows you to chat and have conversations with everyone without making it confusing.
I've honestly never had to actually use the support for Workplace by Facebook so that's good, but it also provides support for my personal business which helps me immensely! I would imagine if I ever had a problem with Workplace by Facebook that they would hopefully get it solved better than Facebook actually does.
Do you think Workplace from Meta delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workplace from Meta's feature set?
Did Workplace from Meta live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Workplace from Meta go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Workplace from Meta again?
It has helped me lots when I need a referral or when I have a specific question. I can find information or get my questions answered almost immediately. I don't think it's appropriate for a company to use it as its number one means of communication because when you have so many people that are a part of it, a lot of things get lost in communication.