Overall Satisfaction with Workplace by Facebook
We use Workplace by Facebook among the whole organization. Most of our employees are encouraged to use it on a regular basis. We generally use it on a daily basis to discuss what's going on in which department. We share our documents with others in respective groups. For new projects, every team member is asked to give updates in the project groups, so that every team member knows the latest status. We generally share data and documents with each other via Workplace by Facebook. Most of the time, it's very easy to use instead of other methods of internal communications. Workplace by Facebook, at our organization, helps greatly to keep connected with each other socially and professionally.
- Its layout is very similar to regular Facebook, so it looks familiar and easy to use. Members do not need to be trained to use it for the first time or later on.
- We can create different groups for different departments or different projects according to our needs, and share required content over that group only; it's a helpful way to discussions, collaboration, etc.
- Its pricing is suitable for a small or large organization.
- It has nice mobile apps, which helps us to keep connected with the organization and project while we are away.
- The chat feature is inbuilt in Workplace by Facebook, so we don't have to use other apps for that purpose.
- If they could add some more features to track project statuses or task updates, it could be a great help for most of its users.
- There could be some way to save us from managing two Facebook accounts, i.e. personal and workplace. Maybe one common portal for both.
- Sometimes Workplace by Facebook distracts our focus, as its main wall shows endless content shared by other mates, which helps to disturb focus from the work.
- It helps us to save our time by making easy internal communications.
- Its pricing helps to save our pocket.
- Easy data management made by Workplace.
Slack has very limited features when compared with Workplace by Facebook. It looks like we have to make a group or something like that and start chatting like telegram or WhatsApp. It has some additional features and a professional look when compared with the social media apps, but Workplace by Facebook is a much better option for overall satisfaction.
Workplace by Facebook has nice pricing, as it gives a free trial to each of the professional users with a work email. It has large documentation available with it, so we can easily resolve various issues if some are there. Most of the time, we do not require any type of support either.
Do you think Workplace from Meta delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workplace from Meta's feature set?
Did Workplace from Meta live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Workplace from Meta go as expected?
Would you buy Workplace from Meta again?
Workplace by Facebook is well suited for the day-to-day requirements of internal online communication in an organization. We can keep connected with other colleges in a very easy and familiar way. These needs include: chatting with colleges, documents or data sharing with other team members, posting live updates about projects, etc. Workplace by Facebook is well suited for these scenarios. I think it's less appropriate for posting personal or non-professional updates or content.