Overall Satisfaction with Workplace by Facebook (Formerly Facebook at Work)
Workplace by Facebook is used by the whole organization, however, the marketing and sales departments are the most focused and active ones. Workplace allows us to share our insights very briefly and without using some old school methods, such as e-mails. We use some hashtags and shortcuts to identify our content, but even without them, thanks to a search engine provided by the tool, finding anything is just much easier than before. Workplace solved the problem of communication, organization, and management.
- great for file sharing - no more drama, no more hassle
- notifications work perfectly - so you won't miss a thing
- very quick platforms for sharing insights and following any discussion
- would be great if it could work more smoothly
- some features could be deleted as they are not necessary there (e.g. integrations or workplace tips)
- mobile app often crashes... Workplace should work on its stability
- saving money on other tools we had been using until we found Workplace by Facebook
- quicker collaborations brings about increasing customer service response time and overall satisfaction
- thanks to easier access, communication started working much better
Workplace by Facebook is easily accessible, has better mobile apps than those listed above. New users found it simple to use what helped us in saving time we would have to spend on showing the features. It is more intuitive than Basecamp (their campfires and to-do lists were not as user-friendly as Workplace features) and works much easier and quicker than Teamwork.
Workplace by Facebook is well suited for marketing/advertising/dynamic environment when a lot of things are going on and people are willing to share some news and knowledge. Also, the knowledge of Facebook system is an asset when it comes to using Workplace - I imagine it may be quite difficult for people who don't know how Facebook look or work like. For "less digital" companies some classic messengers should do, for those "more digital' Workplace by Facebook seems to be a perfect solution, offering all of the features you need to deliver great management.