Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
We use Wrike to address a variety of project and workflow challenges in the IT and operations departments. Managing projects involving people who have different proficiencies around technology can be a challenge. Wrike meets this challenge head on. A project can be up and running in a matter of minutes and provides project members with a simple to use interface that's accessible anywhere, anytime. We can also add project members that are external to our organisation, like consultants.
- Security in Wrike is very granular, going all the way down to the task level and field level. This allows us to admit external consultants to a project, without the need for them to see anything other than their own task.
- The analytics screen gives a great overview of a project or group of projects and allows managers and project coordinators to zero in on any potential issues before they become a problem.
- The recent addition of custom status and workflow functionality we can use Wrike as a process tool as well.
- The ability create some basic forms would take workflow to the next level.
- An approval process would be great.
- LDAP integration and single sign would be a nice to have.
- Having the visibility on your team's workload allows you to manage them more efficiently.
- Ease of use means team members spend less time updating the project tool and more time working on the project objective.
Wrike ticks most of the boxes.
The product is well suited to any organisation that does not have a project management tool and wants something feature rich that can be implemented in hours rather than days. if you have a tool but it lacks the ability for team members to collaborate, Wrike is the answer.
Wrike Feature Ratings
50 - IT and Operations
1 - The only support required is to set up new staff and provide some basic navigation training.