Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
It has the flexibility to adapt to the way the teams work and increases the real work needs. Divide large objectives into manageable parts, attach files and define delivery times. Easily control overall progress and individual contributions. Add tasks in multiple folders or projects and create any combination of folder structures to meet your needs.
- Easily convert your strategy into a feasible plan to achieve success.
- Flexibility to facilitate, manage and visualize teamwork.
- Allows you to organize everything you need to complete your project.
- Cannot work on mobile devices.
- The contents are not downloaded very well.
- It has simple configuration.
- It does not have additional tools to download.
- The launch price is accessible.
- Through Wrike I can design my marketing campaigns to generate more revenue.
I find it amazing to have a tool that helps us collaborate, and to be surrounded by people who share our vision and really want to do their job, and do it perfectly. Read the complete success case. Wrike takes things to another level. Being able to control every detail and every task to ensure that all the elements are in place on launch day was a challenge; Wrike allows us to do this more accurately and, consequently, by reducing costs. Read the full case study.
Do you think Wrike delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Wrike's feature set?
Did Wrike live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Wrike go as expected?
Would you buy Wrike again?
Use reports to visualize the performance of projects in addition to managing the use and work of the team, visualize the workload to distribute the tasks in a balanced way. In addition, with interactive Gantt diagrams you will get a visual perspective of your projects, easily identifying their dependencies. A perfect combination of power for project management and simplicity in team collaboration.