Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- Building lists - its excellent
- Provide details/biogs on analysts
- Solid platform for email outreach
- Ability to track interactions
- Use of the finder feature is a little cumbersome
- The email editor is better but still a little fiddly compared to the likes of Mailchimp
- Adding in new contacts is a little tedious process
- Removing analysts no longer with an organisation - in transit is a little onerous
Informatica uses ARchitect in a variety of ways to get time back in our busy days. Monthly reports which used to take four to five hours to generate, are now cranked out in 15 minutes after implementing Architect. ARchitect's ability to create custom fields for interactions means Informatica can track interactions easily by product, region, and analyst.
Informatica also makes regular use of ARchitect's feature to create custom analyst groups for our sprawling portfolio.
Informatica's products lend themselves to easy cross-sell and upsell, so being able to provide updates is made easy with ARchitect.
- Flexible reporting
- Analyst contact information and profiles
- Responsive customer support
- ARchitect is very flexible, can be used by small or large analyst relations departments.
- Easy to use and key for institutional knowledge and reporting.
- Their staff is incredible to work with, as they know all the tricks to represent an AR program well using the reporting features.
- Track interactions by product segment.
- Track interactions by analyst firm.
- Find bio information about analysts.
- We get alerts when analysts join or leave a firm.
- ARchitect allows us to capture all interactions with the analyst community on a daily basis and for our big events. This information is shared across the team.
- ARchitect allows us to capture data from each individual interaction on the key items discussed, follow-up items and we are able to attach ppts, reports, or any document used during the interactions.
- ARchitect Event Manager allows us to build out our 1:1 agendas for big events, the system provided avoids conflicts for spokespeople as well as analysts. This module also allows us to print our complete agendas for the analysts. We are also able to send Outlook meeting planners to both internal and external 1:1 participants.
- It would be great if ARcitect was able to add a field for staffers for event 1:1s, having this as a separate field would be helpful.
- Intuitive information fields capture the things that AR practitioners must archive
- Easy to use reporting makes the dissemination of information to key stakeholders efficient
- The customer support is second to none
- I'd like to see more profiles included particularly for consultants and advisors
1. Manage interactions (briefings, meetings, events) with analysts
2. Manage projects (major research reviews) with analysts
3. Knowledge/content management (tracking coverage of Capgemini by analysts)
4. Reporting back to the business (activity and coverage reports)
Content is accessible to everyone on the global team allowing for transparency in activities. We can also report back to the business on our activities with the click of a button.
- Consolidation of coverage. ARchitect's Premium Content is an ideal tool. Analyst coverage is centralized in ARchitect -- saving the step of visiting multiple analyst websites to track coverage. We are also able to run customized coverage reports.
- Interaction creation and maintenance. ARchitect's Interactions allow us to track our interactions with analysts, collaborate on interactions, and keep have a record of everything we've worked on. We can run interaction reports (which can be provided to the business) and briefing documents to keep executives up-to-date on how we've engaged analysts.
- Projects for project management. ARchitect's Projects enables us to track analyst major reviews (very complex interactions) that can take several months to complete. We can easily look at the status and results of all major reviews -- in addition to keeping track of any red-flag situations.
- Customization. Interaction, Article (part of Premium Content) and Project entry forms can be customized. Additional details outside of the standard form can be tracked.
- The ability to clone articles. Since we use this tool heavily for knowledge/content management, we are often creating several entries against the same report.
- Get the sort feature working on the column headers in grid views.
- Remove the duplicate status field in Projects (ARchitect has been in touch with me about this already).
- Analyst database is full of details and current
- ARInsights team is very responsive, personable and open to suggestions for improving the product
- Product is reasonably priced
- More user-controlled customizations
- Better width and breadth of helpful templates for communication and reporting
- Manages the history of interactions
- Compiles the latest information on the analyst community and individual analysts
- Enables sharing of information across departments for more effective communications
- The social media capture tool doesn't filter for irrelevant content
- Effective user interface that makes finding information and using various functions fast
- Analyst and firm database is updated on a continuous basis
- Eliminates many emails between AR members because the information needed is quickly available through ARchitect
- For our use case, the isn't any functionality or changes needed. It has been fine -tuned for 14 years so it is incredibly robust.
ARchitect Scorecard Summary
ARInsights’ product, ARchitect, provides the platform on which leading technology companies have built Analyst Relations programs, from one-person AR programs to extensive AR programs. At its foundation is a content-rich analyst database, complemented by relationship management software and workflow tools such as interaction tracking, analyst emailer, briefing books, projects, outlook integration, and insightful reporting. ARchitect provides enterprise-level security and controls.
Complementing ARchitect is the Analyst Premium Content database, which tracks what analysts are saying about your company and its competitors. Premium Content consists of four analyst databases: research, blogs, media quotes and Twitter. Analyst Event Manager aims to help users scheduling analyst events. Event Manager has been used to schedule large technology vendor events, including Oracle OpenWorld and Dell Technology World. Analyst Portal provides a central location where ARchitect customers can store and control content for exclusive analyst use.
ARchitect Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|