Reviews (1-3 of 3)
1. Manage interactions (briefings, meetings, events) with analysts
2. Manage projects (major research reviews) with analysts
3. Knowledge/content management (tracking coverage of Capgemini by analysts)
4. Reporting back to the business (activity and coverage reports)
Content is accessible to everyone on the global team allowing for transparency in activities. We can also report back to the business on our activities with the click of a button.
- Consolidation of coverage. ARchitect's Premium Content is an ideal tool. Analyst coverage is centralized in ARchitect -- saving the step of visiting multiple analyst websites to track coverage. We are also able to run customized coverage reports.
- Interaction creation and maintenance. ARchitect's Interactions allow us to track our interactions with analysts, collaborate on interactions, and keep have a record of everything we've worked on. We can run interaction reports (which can be provided to the business) and briefing documents to keep executives up-to-date on how we've engaged analysts.
- Projects for project management. ARchitect's Projects enables us to track analyst major reviews (very complex interactions) that can take several months to complete. We can easily look at the status and results of all major reviews -- in addition to keeping track of any red-flag situations.
- Customization. Interaction, Article (part of Premium Content) and Project entry forms can be customized. Additional details outside of the standard form can be tracked.
- The ability to clone articles. Since we use this tool heavily for knowledge/content management, we are often creating several entries against the same report.
- Get the sort feature working on the column headers in grid views.
- Remove the duplicate status field in Projects (ARchitect has been in touch with me about this already).
- Effective user interface that makes finding information and using various functions fast
- Analyst and firm database is updated on a continuous basis
- Eliminates many emails between AR members because the information needed is quickly available through ARchitect
- For our use case, the isn't any functionality or changes needed. It has been fine -tuned for 14 years so it is incredibly robust.
- ARchitect allows us to capture all interactions with the analyst community on a daily basis and for our big events. This information is shared across the team.
- ARchitect allows us to capture data from each individual interaction on the key items discussed, follow-up items and we are able to attach ppts, reports, or any document used during the interactions.
- ARchitect Event Manager allows us to build out our 1:1 agendas for big events, the system provided avoids conflicts for spokespeople as well as analysts. This module also allows us to print our complete agendas for the analysts. We are also able to send Outlook meeting planners to both internal and external 1:1 participants.
- It would be great if ARcitect was able to add a field for staffers for event 1:1s, having this as a separate field would be helpful.
ARchitect Scorecard Summary
ARInsights’ product, ARchitect, provides the platform on which leading technology companies have built Analyst Relations programs, from one-person AR programs to extensive AR programs. At its foundation is a content-rich analyst database, complemented by relationship management software and workflow tools such as interaction tracking, analyst emailer, briefing books, projects, outlook integration, and insightful reporting. ARchitect provides enterprise-level security and controls.
Complementing ARchitect is the Analyst Premium Content database, which tracks what analysts are saying about your company and its competitors. Premium Content consists of four analyst databases: research, blogs, media quotes and Twitter. Analyst Event Manager aims to help users scheduling analyst events. Event Manager has been used to schedule large technology vendor events, including Oracle OpenWorld and Dell Technology World. Analyst Portal provides a central location where ARchitect customers can store and control content for exclusive analyst use.
ARchitect Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|