A Consultant's view on the Xactly Sales Incentive Compensation Management and Sales Performance Cloud Application
Overall Satisfaction with Xactly Incent
As Xactly Corporation's first implementation partner, we have been implementing Xactly for clients the past 8 years (over 100 implementations). Since Xactly is a true cloud based multi-tenant application, commission, bonus and MBO results are available to the reps worldwide immediately. Xactly helps sales operations to be more efficient allowing them to manage by exception. Sales reps have everything they need to understand their sales comp data, from the main incentive statement showing commissions, bonuses and MBO achievements, to the ability to drill down to the actual order data behind the commission/bonus/MBO results. It reduces risk inherent in spread sheets or outdated applications.
- Ease of use for sales operations. Xactly is an extremely flexible application capable of dealing with simple to very complex compensation plans including transaction order data loading which can be automated. It also allows you to perform modeling on plans before they are to be implemented. Sales operations will realize a huge drop in calls from the sales reps with questions or not understanding their results.
- Ease of use for sales reps. Sales reps can view their sales comp data all in one place. This includes their quota, quota attainment, credits, commissions, bonuses, MBO's all at a MTD, QTD and YTD view. The sales rep can click on any of the credit/commission/bonus/MBO results to drill down into the actual transaction order/s that support the results. Dashboards also provide key information.
- Strong analytics reporting allows sales operations to create an endless amount of reports for the sales reps to upper management. It is also behind the creation of dash boards.
- In almost every case our clients reduced processing time from a week or more to the same day transaction order data is ready. Xactly can accommodate monthly, weekly and even daily calculations based on your needs. It dramatically reduces errors prone to spread sheets and other outdated systems.
- This is probably a "cop out" but I can not think of anything at the moment. I would have had a list last year but they have added features and functionality in the configuration of the system. Example: Moving data for modeling/sandbox is much faster, assigning credit/commission rules to plans is much faster and efficient (it was already fine but it is even more efficient).
- Increased sales ops efficiency: Reduces processing time allowing sales ops to concentrate on other tasks, reduces errors dramatically and faster roll out of new plans/plan changes to the reps. Management will be happy to know they can do more with less in regards to staff.
- Increased productivity from sales reps: Ease of access and review of commission/bonus/MBO results, drill down to transaction order data answering many of their questions without the need to call sales ops. Due to the ease of implementation, system flexibility and what if capabilities, a company can implement the comp plans they feel will properly motivate and monitor the success of their sales reps.
There really was not any thing of substance out there. There were several on-premise applications but they are not very flexible, too costly to implement and maintain. I chose to implement Xactly for clients due to it's flexibility; it is a true cloud based multi-tenant application; low cost to implement/quick time to benefit ; low ongoing cost. As a consulting firm I have to be very critical of the applications we choose to implement. I cannot afford to partner with an inferior product.