Overall Satisfaction with Xactly Incent
It is being used by 2 administrators and about 80-90 end users. I am the commissions analyst and create the plans in Xactly for our sales team and then our sales team looks at the end of the quarter to see their deals and payout. It gives transparency to the sales team and allows us to easily calculate their commissions.
- Easy and straightforward for the sales team to look at their deals and payout.
- There is functionality for every single aspect of a sales plan that your org needs.
- It's very customizable.
- User interface has been improved but could still use some work.
- A little over-complicated at times-- lots of steps to accomplish a small goal.
- Sandbox instance is more trouble than it's worth to use.
- Being able to re-run commissions when a deal changes.
- Making sure the sales team can check their payments before they are finalized.
We haven't been able to get any Xactly analysis up and running so we usually work in excel out of Xactly downloads and salesforce reports. We use this to inform sales planning and details about how much we are paying per dollar made or how much we are paying certain people, etc.
Do you think Xactly Incent delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Xactly Incent's feature set?
Did Xactly Incent live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Xactly Incent go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Xactly Incent again?
Xactly is great for larger companies or companies with complex sales plans since it's easy to customize for your specific needs. It would probably be harder to use for smaller companies that don't have as many sales plans than it would be for them to just work out of Excel or a simpler software.