Yesware direct user point of viewhttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-email-trackingYeswareUnspecified7.91221012018-11-14T02:41:17.470Z
November 13, 2018
Yesware direct user point of view
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Yesware
Works great for sending multiple email campaigns and having insights on email activity including analytics on downloaded resources. Also helps track the effectiveness of emails being sent with real-time stats. The ability to copy campaigns to test subject lines is effortless. Quick Chrome plug-in allowed our entire team on-boarded in minutes and support was very responsive.
- Dashboards with open, clicks, downloads, and replies help teams track the effectiveness
- Real-time alerts increase contact rates and lets reps know when to reach out.
- Adding custom fields and mapping to a CSV file allowed for a more personal touch in mass communication
- Not being able to change subject lines for email campaigns per recipient impacted open rates
Yesware shares a lot of the email campaign features but Mixmax has a lot of "enhance" options that make setting appointments, sharing collateral, and adding videos to messages a breeze. Mixmax is very robust and has tons of features if you choose there pro or enterprise package. Definitely worth looking into.
Yesware tracks quantity of emails along with the usual email activity. Dashboards allow for team progress also able to drill down by the individual.
- Suited for teams sending a lot of email campaigns where one-offs would exhaust resources.
- Less appropriate if you are trying to nurture recipients based off of actions or track digital footprint.
- If you have a big sales org and use Gmail the team will love being able to insert templates or run follow up campaigns to re-engage opportunities.