Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports)
Zoho Analytics is used by our sales and client relations team to have a running dashboard of all of our sales numbers. [We also use it for] our client outreach data and figures that we would share with clients and also prospects who we are trying to sell. It helps us save time and prevent duplicate work by having one central place for data visualization.
- I love the amount of ways that there is to view data and create reports.
- Integrations are super easy to configure and do not take a ton of work.
- Initially learning the product is pretty easy, at least to get in and access current reports.
- Initial set up definitely takes some time to be able to configure.
- The AI assistant I do not think is ready for prime time yet and could be improved before adding this feature.
- Editing charts and graphs can be difficult and tough to manage.
- It has helped us save lots of time and the interface has saved us a lot on training as well.
- Helps us with our KPIs
- Cost is not too high.
Zoho Analytics is an awesome tool for our team and we chose it because we use other Zoho products as well so the integrations are a breeze.
Do you think Zoho Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Analytics's feature set?
Did Zoho Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Analytics again?
It is a pretty easy and usable tool. The interface and the dashboard make sense initially and are pretty easy to figure out with some training.
The support team is honestly not that great. At times, it seems as if members of our own team know more about the product than the support team. They must not have a lot of training or the turnaround is quick.
I would definitely recommend this tool and it is well suited for almost any business that wants to be able to track data and look at what is going on in a report or dashboard.