Zoho Reports - Amazing bang for the buck!https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biZoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports)Unspecified7.51161012017-12-28T19:26:34.913Z
December 28, 2017
Zoho Reports - Amazing bang for the buck!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Reports
We use Zoho Reports to visualize data in a way that is easy to spot trends, track progress and manage our operations. We create dashboards that can be shared internally or externally with our trading partners to track performance. At this point, it is only being used across supply chain operations but will soon be rolled out to other departments. It's helping us solve visibility challenges in our organization.
- Ability to quickly see how functions are trending
- Drill down into a narrow data set based on what you're looking at
- Apply filters to one report can become relevant to many people by allowing them to apply filters
- The visuals are not as aesthetically nice as others in the market
- They need to add chat support like they have for Zoho Creator
- Make it easier to build combo graphs
Zoho Reports does not have a lot of off the shelf connections to many platforms/data sources but you can still get your data in there easy enough with API, FTP etc. etc.
Very easy to share either via a web based link, embedded link, log in, scheduled report etc.
Zoho Reports is very well suited to companies who need a cost-effective way to visualize their data and create dashboards at function or department level. It isn't as aesthetically pleasing as others in the market but you do have some (limited) flexibility to change graph and background colors. I would recommend this as a mostly internal facing tool. If you want something to present to clients etc, you might want to go with one of the other options in the marketplace, but you'll pay substantially more for pretty much the same functionality.