Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social
Having reviewed multiple social media management tools, this ticked (almost) all boxes! There’s some great functionality like recommended posting times and CRM database, so you can keep on track with social engagement and potential sales leads, etc. It’s well worth the cost and a lot cheaper than other similar options out there! Highly recommended to other digital marketing professionals. I can see myself becoming a big fan of Zoho Social for years to come.
- Understands what social media management needs are.
- Communication of updates, new functionality. Great handy App too for quicker notifications!
- User-friendly system that is easy to navigate.
- Great collaboration tools for teamwork.
- Reporting is good.
- Story content! You can’t currently schedule this.
- ‘First comment’ functionality for Instagram hashtags.
- More support with analytics.
3 - We’re a multi-disciplinary independent, design agency located in Norfolk & Cambridgeshire (UK). Together we create Digital & Design. As a creative director, I oversee all communications and creative direction in the business. We also have a digital designer, who specializes in user experience & user interface design. Working with us is our in-house graphic designer & videographer. Together we are chatting creative!
- Easy to show clients that SMM has value and drives results.
- No worries about keeping up-to-date with social engagement.
- Saves time by scheduling content!
I honestly did a comparison across about 10 social media management tools and this came out the best all-rounded! I compared those including Hootsuite, Sked, Sprout, etc. Before I was using Hootsuite but found it clunky and not particularly easy to use. It felt like there was effort involved in having to make it work for me. Zoho is simple, has MUCH more functionality for the price, and feels like they actually ‘get’ social media.
It’s suited for people who have a basic understanding of social media management (SMM) and need a system to do it all at a click of a button! I really enjoy how you have different ‘brands’ and this is very handy if you manage various clients as we do! Perhaps, it's less appropriate for those less experienced in SMM.