Score 8.9 out of 10

What is Zoho Social?

Zoho Social helps marketers in small to large organizations to grow the social media presence of their brand with actionable insights focused on content and engagement.

Give it a shot

November 02, 2022
We use it for content planning and scheduling our posts. We dont have to worry about timing as the software advises us the right time for …

Complexity Reduction

October 05, 2022
We use Zoho Social to create and schedule all of our Social Media weekly posts for FB, Insta, LinkedIn and Twitter. In addition we use it …

• Facebook (335)
    9.8
  • LinkedIn (298)
    9.6
  • Twitter (304)
    9.6
  • Content planning and scheduling (346)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Social, and make your voice heard!

Standard

$10

Professional

$25

Agency

$200

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zoho.com/social/pricing.html

Product Demos

Social Media Management Software for Businesses & Agencies | Zoho Social
02:32

Features

Listening/monitoring

Using complex keyword searches to surface insights from social media conversations.

8.3Avg 7.9

Publishing

Scheduling posts to various social media channels and profiles from one interface.

8.3Avg 8.1

Engagement

Engaging with customers and responding to comments and inquiries via social media channels.

8.1Avg 8.4

Marketing

Using the software to increase customer engagement and grow customer base via social media channels.

8.4Avg 7.9

Channel coverage/integration

Effective integration with social media networks, including the ability to monitor, publish and respond.

9.4Avg 8.4

Reporting/analytics

8.7Avg 8.0

Account management

Users can manage access to multiple social media accounts.

9Avg 8.2

What is Zoho Social?

Zoho Social provides marketers with pre-publishing insights based on the engagement level of previous posts and the activity of their audience. Zoho Social even goes a step ahead to shows users the percentage of their audience that’s likely to see their post now, suggests the next best time to post and lets them schedule a post to go out at the same time of the day in different time-zones.

Zoho Social's real-time monitoring dashboard helps marketing teams listen to what’s being said about their brand. Users can search and track a keyword; and respond when they need to. Instant notifications ensure quick reactions and guarantee that no relevant conversations are missed.

Within Zoho Social, numbers are included as a value add, around publishing and listening features. A dedicated reports tab provides social-network-specific statistics and detailed analytics enabling users to understand more about their audience and how people engage with their content.

Zoho Social Features

Account management Features

• Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
  • Supported: Mobile access

Zoho Social Screenshots

Screenshot of AnalyticsScreenshot of CollaborationScreenshot of Create-PublishScreenshot of InboxScreenshot of Monitor-SearchScreenshot of Social-Media-MarketingScreenshot of Social Share

Zoho Social Video

Social Media Management Software for Businesses & Agencies | Zoho Social

Zoho Social Integrations

Zoho Social Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesWorldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.

Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Buffer are common alternatives for Zoho Social.

Reviewers rate Facebook highest, with a score of 9.8.

The most common users of Zoho Social are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Sibu Nhlapo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho is by far the best, it is more intuitive and has more features per subscription than all the other competitors. Zoho's ability to merge with its sisters products allows you to have a more comprehensive system for your business. When i scale, i know that i will stick with Zoho and begin to use all the other products within the suite.
Farvez KS | TrustRadius Reviewer
With Zoho Analytics, users can connect to a variety of data sources, including databases, spreadsheets, cloud storage, and more. They can then use the platform's drag-and-drop interface to create interactive dashboards and reports, and share them with team members or stakeholders.
I just need Zoho Social because, at the very moment, it's the most affordable and most used Zoho offer.
For the future, I'm very sure that when it comes to marketing like newsletters or when it comes to business growth, I'll be likely to use other Zoho Integrations, especially Zoho One, without a doubt.
You get such a bunch of free trial time - that's a thing!
While Planable was easy in onboarding and performed well in scheduling, it is limited in scope. Its pricing is also not conducive to a growing agency as you need to pay for your client's profile in order to access their approval functionality. While the simplicity of the platform was great, it doesn't provide reporting or community management. For the same price or less, we get all of that and more from Zoho Social.

Similarly, Hootsuite has good functionality and scope, but its pricing isn't worth what you get. While there are multiple other Hootsuite services, Zoho also has several that cover even more operations. If you're looking to use even more functions, Zoho Social interconnectivity is a definite plus.
November 02, 2022

Give it a shot

I was recommended by an existing user. Also, the ease to use this software is amazing and it reduces our worry of posting and we now completely trust Zoho as time and again they have not failed to complete our posting. It is the regularity of our influencer page which is our USP and Zoho has helped us tremendously in that.
One product that wasn't listed here is Plannthat.com That's actually where all of my other clients' brands are located. I like that plan gives you content creation ideas, keeps you on top of trends, and shows you a calendar (weekly and monthly) on what you've posted already, how it did, and what you have scheduled to post. That being said, their analytics might as well be nonexistent and they don't have a way to "monitor" your account, to see if people responded or have a way to respond back. There's no way to be connected to your audience, only to schedule posts. I really like zoho for these features, and might even switch all of my brands to the zoho platform
Ben Challoner | TrustRadius Reviewer
They have far more tools than just social, so we thought we would try them and if we liked them we could use the rest of their suite too. Turns out we liked them a lot
Jeanine Malan | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZohoSocial is more simple to use. I prefer its user interface; with the menu on top instead of on the left, I find it easier to switch between pages. ZohoSocial is also the most affordable among all the different products that I have used, and they even provide multiple free trials. I appreciate any chance I can get to save my company costs.
October 05, 2022

Complexity Reduction

The Analytics are better in Sprout Social, but that comes at a cost.

The overall reporting is easier to customise with Zoho Social, than with Sprout Social, as is the sentiment analysis.

Zoho Social has a favourable pricing structure, i.e. it's cheaper, including a free version which is fantastic.
September 20, 2022

Time and energy saver

Ant Canavan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've briefly used Hootsuite but aside from that, I have been using each platform's own tools for posting and analytics. Having all of the data collated from all of the social platforms I post on has been a massive time saver and makes the data easier to consume and strategies from this data have been more successful as a result.
September 16, 2022

Good tool at a great price

Jamie Venerus | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho doesn't offer all of the bells and whistles that you get from Sprout Social but it is a lot cheaper at the same time – I find Sprout to be more intuitive and more comprehensive. I evaluated and considered both tools before going with Zoho, in the end I felt Zoho offered most of the things Sprout offers but at a substantially lower cost.
  • Later
I have only dabbled in others because Zoho Social has provided most of what I need for free. Plus, I have used other Zoho software to help me with other aspects of my business. I would look for something else if I can get more from other free accounts. But I love Zoho Social so far.
ISHVINDER PAL SINGH TEJI | TrustRadius Reviewer
For me, Zoho Social is mostly used for lead generation and directly transferring them to Zoho CRM. I tried to use Zapier but it had limited tasks per month at a very high cost and the integration with Zoho CRM was a bit tough, same was the case with Hootsuite and Loomly