Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social
I am utilizing Zoho Social to build my social media presence. I have been able to schedule posting throughout my different social media platforms and engage with my clients directly from the site. As a small business, I am wearing the hat of decision maker, and social media implementer, so I am looking for an easy-to-utilize software that has the look and feel and functionality I need. And Zoho has what I have needed so far.
- Presentation - The initial layout is clean and simple to understand.
- Interactive apps and website where I can engage with clients directly.
- Ability to see all pending posting in a single screen and review all past postings and engagements.
- I would like access to Pinterest, that is one of my highest engagement platforms and I am not able to utilize it within my queue of posts.
- I would like the ability to add the initial comment, and locations, and tags to my posts as necessary. I would have to manually post everything to do this and that is very time intensive.
- Have the ability to give suggestions on optimal posting times and create a queue around those times.
1 - I am the decision maker and wear the hat of the Social Media Manager. So I really need something easy to utilize and implement so that I don't get so frustrated with this crucial aspect of my business.
- Just started my business, so I am just getting my social presence off the ground.
I have reviewed Hootsuite and Buffer and like some but not all of their features. Some are definitely more frustrating than others. Like for example, Buffer - I can't respond to my clients who have commented on post. I have to go directly to the post on that social media platform to do so. UGH! Buffer calendar function also doesn't allow us to view all pending posts for all SM together. I have to review them individually. But there are some features that I do like from Buffer. I like their campaigns feature where I can group different posting together. I do like that I can add on Instagram a first comment and tags on the pictures (that has really helped increase my audience with just that small change). Hootsuite I am still playing around with, but the layout I really like, and I like the stream and the ability to engage from all of my platforms on a single screen (stream) but it is definitely more complex - and remember, I want something simple. It also doesn't allow me to modify the different postings, add tags or comments. Don't want any additional manual work.