Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Create and customize forms easily.
- Share forms electronically.
- Share forms by social networks.
- Embed forms on a website.
- You can create forms with digital signatures.
- Statistical reports.
- So far I have done well, I have had no problems.
- In some cases, I would like to click on one of the registers and send an email.
- A good idea would be an integration with Zoho Mail to create templates within the survey.
- We use Zoho Forms as somewhat of a Support Ticket system to integrate with our Zoho CRM where we can manage Cases relative to our Deals
- We use Zoho Forms inside of our email chat software (Zoho SalesIQ) where warranty claims can be made, which are integrated again with CRM so the correct person is notified inside CRM and can address the claim immediately.
- We are using a Zoho Form as an appointment scheduler for product/service demo calls with Potentials/Leads. The form is hosted on our website and it's super simple to setup.
- More and better design options would be nice. We keep our forms pretty basic, but maybe this is because some of the other design features seem a bit limited. In thinking about it, even if these features were available, we might stick with a simple form anyway.
- The template options are okay but would like to see more Lead gen templates. This is something we would definitely look to integrate with our marketing campaigns.
- Its feature of sending alerts in real time is my favorite feature. Whenever someone fills an inquiry form, I get alert immediately.
- It has a mobile app also which makes this software usable at anytime and anywhere.
- It's a cloud based application so users don't need so save anything on their system and they don't need to be dependent on their system. They can access their forms from any system.
- It has limitations in terms of languages. It can be used in limited languages.
- It doesn't offer much customization for creating an invoice.
- They have limited number of templates which sometimes fails to fulfill my requirements in some cases where I need template of specific category.
Zoho Forms Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms is an online form builder that lets users create mobile-ready online forms. Forms can be shared with select users via email, or via a public link. This solution includes a drag-and-drop form builder that is responsive on all mobile devices. Zoho Forms also offers native mobile applications for iOS and Android devices.
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
An intuitive web and mobile form builder. Drag and drop fields to add them to a form.
Field and form rules so that you can set a spontaneous flow for your form.
Task assignments and approval workflows to keep productivity on the move.
Graphical analytics to track your entries, conversion rates, and response errors.
Mobile apps, and offline support so that you can save data on your device and sync them when you're back online.
Zoho Forms Screenshots
Zoho Forms Integrations
Zoho Forms Competitors
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to try out our paid plans.
Zoho Forms Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Zoho Forms Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|