Reviews (1-6 of 6)
January 07, 2020
At our digital marketing firm, we implement Zoho Forms to client websites and applications so they can gather customer feedback from their customers. We work with clients in just about every field from construction companies to medical practices. Zoho Forms has also helped us with capturing data from new clients who are interested in joining our firm.
Read Medline Masson's full review
Zoho Forms has been of great use for implementing it to client websites but it has played a big part with generating leads for our digital marketing firm. We use Zoho Forms for dozens of lead generation pages we create for our Google Ad campaign. Zoho Forms is an agile tool that allows businesses the ability to improve their customer relationship management.
January 25, 2020
Zoho Forms is being used by my organization for building client questionnaires, customized entry form creation/web design, and for gathering prospective data. It is being used across the whole organization. It addresses client details needed from every potential contact, Streamlining repetitive tasks such as gathering contact info from prospective clients and customers.
Read this authenticated review
This is great for creating surveys, contact info, and other details. I especially like the duplicate feature. It comes in handy when dealing with more than one client at a time. Sometimes, multiple customers will need to fill out the same form. This is where Zoho Forms shines. The best that I have used so far.
February 11, 2019
This software has benefited us in that it helps us receive feedback from our clients or prospects regarding services or new proposals. It allows us to segment business opportunities. In a simple way, we can create and share forms, and it also has some predesigned forms that you can easily customize according to your needs. It also allows us to embed it easily to the website.
- Create and customize forms easily.
- Share forms electronically.
- Share forms by social networks.
- Embed forms on a website.
- You can create forms with digital signatures.
- Statistical reports.
- So far I have done well, I have had no problems.
- In some cases, I would like to click on one of the registers and send an email.
- A good idea would be an integration with Zoho Mail to create templates within the survey.
Read Alexis Correa's full review
Zoho Forms is very useful in many scenarios. If you want to keep active in requesting information from customers then this software is an excellent alternative. It is very important for us to know the experience of the service offered to our customers. In the same way, this allows us to share these experiences.
November 30, 2018
We use Zoho Forms within our website and chat software to generate lead forms, as support forms, and as scheduling forms. So Zoho Forms works across our entire organization. Zoho Forms makes it easy to gather info from our customers/leads, and since we integrate Zoho Forms with Zoho CRM, the info collected from our forms is passed on through the correct department and workflows are triggered. It's quite slick actually, and simple!
- We use Zoho Forms as somewhat of a Support Ticket system to integrate with our Zoho CRM where we can manage Cases relative to our Deals
- We use Zoho Forms inside of our email chat software (Zoho SalesIQ) where warranty claims can be made, which are integrated again with CRM so the correct person is notified inside CRM and can address the claim immediately.
- We are using a Zoho Form as an appointment scheduler for product/service demo calls with Potentials/Leads. The form is hosted on our website and it's super simple to setup.
- More and better design options would be nice. We keep our forms pretty basic, but maybe this is because some of the other design features seem a bit limited. In thinking about it, even if these features were available, we might stick with a simple form anyway.
- The template options are okay but would like to see more Lead gen templates. This is something we would definitely look to integrate with our marketing campaigns.
Read Jon Porreca's full review
If you are a Zoho CRM user this is a very useful app to use. The forms you can build in Zoho Forms are 10X better than what you can do in Zoho CRM, but you can still set up integrations with Zoho CRM so all your workflows can be carried out when forms are submitted. Forms are easy to create, and surprisingly the integration options and ease of integration set up make this a must-have app.
November 29, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
In my organization my marketing team use Zoho Forms as a marketing tool for our products and services. To collect our customers queries my marketing team create inquiry forms with the help of this tool. It is very easy to collect customers data with the use of this tool. and it works very fast which help us to save our time also.
- Its feature of sending alerts in real time is my favorite feature. Whenever someone fills an inquiry form, I get alert immediately.
- It has a mobile app also which makes this software usable at anytime and anywhere.
- It's a cloud based application so users don't need so save anything on their system and they don't need to be dependent on their system. They can access their forms from any system.
- It has limitations in terms of languages. It can be used in limited languages.
- It doesn't offer much customization for creating an invoice.
- They have limited number of templates which sometimes fails to fulfill my requirements in some cases where I need template of specific category.
Read this authenticated review
I am using this software in my real estate company. I need to attach inquiry forms in web-pages and banners for online marketing of our projects. By using this I can get customers queries for my real estate projects. It helps me to collect customers data as well by using it as sign up form. It is also easy to maintain data with this software.
March 30, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
We use it everywhere on our website as well as in our processes for sales and onboarding new clients. It addresses our need to ask for different information when it comes to our different services as well as products.
Read this authenticated review
Zoho forms is especially well suited for when you need multiple contact us forms on your website for lead capture. It is also a great candidate for when you are using any of their other solutions because they all communicate so well together. That is a very nice bonus for companies who need to be integrated on a deep level.
Zoho Forms Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms is an online form builder that lets users create mobile-ready online forms. Forms can be shared with select users via email, or via a public link. This solution includes a drag-and-drop form builder that is responsive on all mobile devices. Zoho Forms also offers native mobile applications for iOS and Android devices.
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
An intuitive web and mobile form builder. Drag and drop fields to add them to a form.
Field and form rules so that users can set a spontaneous flow for your form.
Task assignments and approval workflows to keep productivity on the move.
Graphical analytics to track entries, conversion rates, and response errors.
Mobile apps, and offline support so that users can save data on their devices and sync them when they're back online.
Categories: Survey & Forms Building
Zoho Forms Screenshots
Zoho Forms Integrations
Zoho Forms Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Contact email@example.com to try out our paid plans.
Zoho Forms Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Zoho Forms Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|