Changes to live survey (8)
Multiple question types (8)
Response tracking (8)
Survey logic flexibility (8)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Forms, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $10 per monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Zoho Forms is an online form builder that lets users create mobile-ready online forms. Forms can be shared with select users via email, or via a public link. This solution includes a drag-and-drop form builder that is responsive on all mobile devices. Zoho Forms also offers native mobile applications for iOS and Android devices.
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
An intuitive web and mobile form builder. Drag and drop fields to add them to a form.
Field and form rules so that users can set a spontaneous flow for your form.
Task assignments and approval workflows to keep productivity on the move.
Graphical analytics to track entries, conversion rates, and response errors.
Mobile apps, and offline support so that users can save data on their devices and sync them when they're back online.
- Supported: Online surveys
- Supported: Multimedia content
- Supported: Drag-and-drop editor
- Supported: Changes to live survey
- Supported: Question bank
- Supported: Multiple question types
- Supported: Matrix questions
- Supported: Translation/multi-lingual
- Supported: Survey logic flexibility
- Supported: Response requirement/validation
- Supported: Skip logic
- Supported: Conditional questions
- Supported: Question branching
- Supported: Response tracking
- Supported: Data export
- Supported: Real-time results
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Visualizations
- Supported: Analytics
- Supported: CRM Integration
- Supported: Social media integration
- Supported: E-commerce integration
- Supported: Notifications and alerts
- Supported: Calendar/scheduling
- Supported: Follow-up emails
- Supported: In-tool invites
- Supported: Email distribution
- Supported: Cross-channel distribution
- Supported: Embeddable surveys
- Supported: Site intercept surveys
- Supported: Anonymous responses
- Supported: Unlimited questions per survey
- Supported: Unlimited responses per survey
- Supported: Respondent restrictions
- Supported: Multiple users
- Supported: Access controls
- Supported: Mobile app builder
- Supported: Native apps for iOS and Android
- Supported: Offline form submissions
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Customizable form templates
- Supported: Pre-made and custom themes
- Supported: Form and report sharing
- Supported: Printable QR code
- Supported: User management
- Supported: Task assignment
- Supported: Form analytics
- Supported: Integrations with Zoho CRM, Zoho Support, Zoho Subscriptions and Zoho Sheet
- Supported: Integrations with Google Docs and MailChimp
- Supported: Interated with Google Apps
- Supported: Data migration to Zoho Creator
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- It is a drag and drop custom form builder.
- It is able to send email/SMS and app notifications once it is submitted.
- It integrates with other Zoho services like Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk, etc.
- The free version has only 1 user which should be at least 3 as with the case with all other Zoho apps.
- The Zoho Forms website is not mobile friendly which is a disappointment.
- As with the case with most of the apps of Zoho, "Control Panel" should be renamed to "Settings" as it cause confusion for new users.
- Zoho Forms is easy to use and very affordable
- Zoho is highly customizable
- Sharing data online is easy thanks to the online forms
- The survey templates make the tool easy to understand creating quick surveys is easy.
- The software has been working well and I have had no major challenges navigating or using the software.
- Simple and effective.
- Very agile application.
- Limited form design.
- It can get quite expensive when using the premium version.
- Create and customize forms easily.
- Share forms electronically.
- Share forms by social networks.
- Embed forms on a website.
- You can create forms with digital signatures.
- Statistical reports.
- So far I have done well, I have had no problems.
- In some cases, I would like to click on one of the registers and send an email.
- A good idea would be an integration with Zoho Mail to create templates within the survey.
- We use Zoho Forms as somewhat of a Support Ticket system to integrate with our Zoho CRM where we can manage Cases relative to our Deals
- We use Zoho Forms inside of our email chat software (Zoho SalesIQ) where warranty claims can be made, which are integrated again with CRM so the correct person is notified inside CRM and can address the claim immediately.
- We are using a Zoho Form as an appointment scheduler for product/service demo calls with Potentials/Leads. The form is hosted on our website and it's super simple to setup.
- More and better design options would be nice. We keep our forms pretty basic, but maybe this is because some of the other design features seem a bit limited. In thinking about it, even if these features were available, we might stick with a simple form anyway.
- The template options are okay but would like to see more Lead gen templates. This is something we would definitely look to integrate with our marketing campaigns.
- Its feature of sending alerts in real time is my favorite feature. Whenever someone fills an inquiry form, I get alert immediately.
- It has a mobile app also which makes this software usable at anytime and anywhere.
- It's a cloud based application so users don't need so save anything on their system and they don't need to be dependent on their system. They can access their forms from any system.
- It has limitations in terms of languages. It can be used in limited languages.
- It doesn't offer much customization for creating an invoice.
- They have limited number of templates which sometimes fails to fulfill my requirements in some cases where I need template of specific category.
- Easily linkable to CRM
- Easily linkable to website - Wordpress
- Clean look online
- Customization of colors
- Customization of font
- Easier to link to MailChimp
- Easier to link to email campaign software in general that is not from ZoHo