Zoom is amazing - no other call platform compares!https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingZoomUnspecified8.911721012018-06-14T20:49:06.551Z
June 14, 2018
Zoom is amazing - no other call platform compares!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is used as our primary means of doing audio/video calls. The entire company uses Zoom as well as our customers. I first used Zoom here doing my interview process. Zoom addresses the problem of reducing the friction associated with setting up audio/video call software. Zoom does an amazing job here - the footprint of the software is minimal.
- Zoom is extremely easy to set up. It only took about 3s from downloading to installing.
- Zoom is extremely small. The download was tiny, less than 10MB in size!
- The call quality with a reasonable internet connection is extremely good. I've rarely had issues with call quality.
- Zoom could do a better job with moving some of the calls to action buttons in easier to see areas. Every now and then folks can't initially find where to click to share their screen.
- I'd like to the ability to paste images into the chat.
- It would be nice if the chat transcript could be downloaded for the host. I haven't seen this offered.
- No matter what, Zoom is amazing for collaboration.
- Zoom's Slack integration makes Zoom calls nearly immediate to generate!
- The ability to save recordings is very simple and easy to share with colleagues who couldn't attend calls.
Zoom is well suited anywhere you have people in various locations - whether they are employees, contractors, customers, or prospective customers. Zoom is not well suited where internet connectivity issues exist. If there is questionable service, call quality degrades and it's advisable to disable the video portion of the call. It would be nice to have something in the UI suggest that a user disable video if their connection is unstable - perhaps?