Likelihood to Recommend
It's a very flexible tool with some great features however you'll need to have users that understand your business but are also technically savvy. If you don't have the right people/person then you may want to consider something easier to use ..saying that I believe the Standard version that was recently released has tried to address this however it's a beta product right now with more than a few issues.
It's well suited for e-commerce companies willing to improve conversion. It's less appropriate for small companies (the benefits might not cover the price, even if it is not that expensive !).
- Test & Target is an excellent means to understand and quantify any user experience solutions your business needs to achieve.
- Large scale tests combined with incremental changes will whip your web properties into shape. You will better understand your customers, as well as your success metrics. In the scope of a campaign, you can better understand the behavior of your audience by setting up specific success metrics (i.e. clicks on specific nav items, white paper downloads, page landings, etc.) alongside your primary conversions (i.e. form fill, purchase, application, etc.)
- Test & Target is an excellent solution for directing traffic to the appropriate web properties. By targeting specific users, you will have the ability to set up parameters which determine the content which you want the customer to view.
- Test & Target undergoes product updates on a regular basis, making its capabilities more robust. You must be analytic AND creative to use Test & Target to its fullest potential.
- MVT & A/B/X testing is quite easy but might need knowledge in Web development
- Very good French support (might be available in other langages too ?)
- Avenseo's team can also set your tests for you (if you don't have web dev on your team)
- Some of the swap offers don't work. I don't use those because of that flaw.
- When resizing an item, the interface makes it easy to remove the px, and the px is required. A little awkward to change.
- I have yet to understand the "rearrange" feature.
- It might need more flexibility (which is a choice in that case, once you lock your experiment, some options are definitly locked. You may change the contents of the components still).
- The platform is quite "old style"
- Might be cool to upload files using the platform (images, css etc..)
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 24 answers
I gave that rate, because currently our organization does not need more resources in those fields where Adobe Test and Target has been used. But, I would love to learn more about Adobe Test and Target.
Based on 1 answer
Implementing Avenseo is quite easy; for most of our clients they have nothing to do but to add two lines of code and let us do the configuration of the test and the frontend developpement.You can easily check your variations as if it were already live, using a control box so you don't have unexpected bugs when your test goes live !
Reliability and Availability
Based on 4 answers
i don't think we use the full functionalities of the tool, but to use the full functions, it's almost impossible (Too hard)
Based on 6 answers
They have some idea of how to debug problems, but much of the time was spent on understanding hierarchical structure of the support team because escalation often slow
Analyst in MarketingComputer Software Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 3 answers
The instructor that came to train us was awesome and this training was very useful. I would recommend it for anyone who is going to be using this software. I only mark it lower because it is an added expense to an already expensive product, and a lot of the training covered the "Target" portion of the software (which again, we didn't use)
Based on 3 answers
The training was very easy to understand, however it would have been more useful to my development team than me. It was also primarily over-the-phone, which is never as easy to follow as in-person. We ended up scheduling and paying for an in-person training session to supplement the online/phone training because it wasn't helpful enough.
Return on Investment
- Conversion increase makes the cost of Avenseo easily forgotten
- You pay for a number of visitors so you can do multiple tests, so you get a lot of insights and you can wisely use those to make your conversion grow
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?