<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.8 out of 101
Based on 180 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
RUN by ADP is perfect, in my opinion, for any size of company. Whether you have 5 employees or 500 employees. I feel that RUN by ADP will meet your needs and help make processing payroll as smooth as possible. Using RUN by ADP is a huge time saver for me. I love how easy it is to add new employees. I work at a company that is experiencing big growth and I am grateful for how easy it is to add new employees. I wish RUN by ADP was more transparent about the cutoff times to process payroll timely. It would be very nice to know what is the latest I could process payroll to have it be processed on time
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for external payroll vendors
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
- The key strength of ADP's Run is the simplicity of their web portal. Site navigation is easy thanks to large Icons and clearly described links. Every feature seems to be accessible within 2 to 3 clicks.
- ADP's support is very helpful. I have called in a few times and the wait is never long to reach a support rep. The support has been able to address any issues I've had in a timely manner and will stay on the line to walk through steps until I am comfortable with them.
- The sales reps are great. They did a great job of walking through the features and comparing them to my current provider. They came onsite to help with the transition to ADP, and even came to walk us through the first couple payrolls to make sure all the steps were understood.
- Their fees were a bit too high for our small company, but we were able to negotiate lower fees that were within our budget.
Likelihood to Renew
ADP RUN 9.1
Based on 2 answers
ADP RUN 8.6
Based on 2 answers
I've only dealt with one other payroll service & they were not good at all. They didn't file our tax liability reports nor pay the taxes they collected from us. I trust ADP for all my payroll needs. ADP also offers Accounting by Wave as a free service. ADP automatically downloads all your payroll to your Wave accounting so that you don't have to manually post your payroll. Even though we don't use other services, they offer Workman's Comp Insurance & Health Insurance packages also. In addition, they offer 401k programs. Whatever your company needs & wants to offer your employees, ADP offers it to you.
Return on Investment
- I don't have any actual data on how our business is impacted by RUN Payroll. All I know is that I don't trust myself to get all the withholding correct if I tried to process the payroll myself, which would probably result in some costly fines from the government.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?