High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list
Likelihood to Recommend
Amazon Chime is a perfect solution for conducting interviews with external candidates. It does not require installation of any additional software for the end user, and sending a meeting to internal parties and external users is quite simple. It also allows testing, where an external user can test before joining to ensure there are no issues before a meeting/interview begin. For ad-hoc or recurring meetings, there are better solutions.
Administrator in Information TechnologyAviation & Aerospace Company, 10,001+ employees
- Chat tools, video calls, on spot meeting invite[s] easy to create and use.
- Ability to record any meeting and automatically downloads the meeting recording after ending the meeting.
- UI is clean and easy to navigate around Amazon Chime.
- Ability to invite outside guests easily using Amazon Chime without any issues.
- More simplified dial-in numbers. The PIN for our conference line is long and easy to mistype.
- You do not have to download the Chime app in order to join a conference, but if you want to do anything beyond join (schedule a conference, participate in a group chat, control participants), you have to have the app downloaded and installed. The app that you have to download in order to launch a conference is a memory hog, and slows down a computer's boot up time.
- The add-in for Microsoft Outlook is particularly clunky. It helps you add scheduled conference calls/video conferences to your Outlook calendar, but it can cause Outlook to crash, and creates a really slow open time for Outlook. If you can avoid downloading the Outlook Add-In, I would.
- No built-in screen sharing capabilities.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Amazon Chime Editions & Modules
|Meetings - Basic||Free|
|Meetings - Pro||3.002|
|Business Calling - Inbound||$0.0022163|
|Business Calling - Outbound||Country Dependent3|
|Business Calling - Receive Text||Free4|
|Business Calling - Send Text||Country Dependent|
|Business Calling - Phone Numbers||1.006|
- *per user per day
- per minute
- US Only
- per number per month, US Only
Additional Pricing Details*up to $15.00 per user per month
Amazon Chime 8.7
Based on 16 answers
They were very supportive in answering all of our questions when we had problems. Their in-person calls but their support site also had a full set of information that can answer a good portion of your questions before you have to pick up the phone. But when you, you will get good service.
Employee in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
Our reason for the selection of Amazon Chime was a client recommendation. In a comparison of other competitor's products, Amazon Chime provides similar functionality and features. From a pricing perspective, you may opt for pay-per-use pricing which could be confusing for some users. There are also basic and Pro subscription plans depending upon what you need. We did a free trial for 30 days and then procured a few accounts for internal and external use.
Return on Investment
- The positive ROI is Amazon Chime helps make our sales reps more professional in their calls leading to an increase in closed/won deals.
- Amazon Chime has increased overall morale across our sales team because it has greatly improved our call processes when compared to other tools we've used in the past.
Team Lead in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees