What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Great for brick and mortar or online-only businesses alike. Build your SEO by piling on the reviews from all your happy customers, and quickly address issues from unhappy customers. We have found that surveying customers through Birdeye has helped us to discover issues we needed to fix in our business processes, and also diffused unhappy customers before they flamed us online. That is GOLD.If your business already has more than 1,000 online reviews, you might not need this tool.
- They provide a nice home page template that is customizable and features testimonials made by our patients and their family members. This is nice because we can link it directly to our website. We're also able to customize the look of our home page to match our company branding.
- The tracking system monitors a number of sites making it easier to know when a post is left. It would be very time consuming to try to monitor all of these sites manually, especially with a number of locations.
- The Birdeye system allows you to assist individuals in leaving testimonials. This is especially helpful for our older clientele who don't always have access to online sites, computers or smart phones.
- If the review notifications came in at the same time as they do from the source social media it would make it more timely.
- Adding the ability to create surveys to send to out for feedback from patients would be useful
- Making the email templates more customizable
BirdEye was much easier to use and garnered much better and noticeable results. In addition, it was much less expensive as well. The customer service is excellent and they made sure we understood what we needed to do to our profile to be a success.
Return on Investment
- SEO improvements, aka our websites being found easier online
- Google seller rating, our click ads are more effective and less expensive
- Trust builder, we often hear our clients tell us that our positive reviews influenced their decision to use Academy Mortgage
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?