<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.8 out of 100
Based on 46 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If you are looking for a better online presence with positive customer reviews, this is your product! BirdEye makes it so easy and your customers can choose to leave feedback at their convenience with a gentle reminder a day or so later. No more asking people face to face to please take the time to give you a review. Your staff is happy and your customers are happier by not being put on the spot.
- Reputation Management has never been better. By providing Gated Reviews, businesses can help catch bad customer experiences before the reviews hit the internet, giving the company a chance to fix any problems and win customers for life.
- Easy-to-Integrate code displays your reviews on your website, and the schema markup helps those reviews to pass stars into Google. Win Win for SEO and SEM.
- Citation management is an included piece of the pie, which also helps local businesses to make sure local clients can find them and see their reviews easily
- The Only Thing I can think of is the ability to easily determine whether or not a review was done through the platform or if the customer went direct to the Review Site. You do have to jump through hoops for this.
- They could provide re-sellers more knowledge regarding strategies that seem to work better with different industries. What review source works best for Dental vs Restaurants? What tools are their direct clients using to get the reviews? IPads? Sign in Widget? What process gets the most reviews by Industry would be some great inside information.
- If they could provide knowledge regarding the day and time people are more likely to respond to reviews by industry.
- Easier step by step instructions for me to give my clients so they can upload phone numbers and emails. Currently they have a template, but if you change anything on the template, the entire process gets screwed up, so it takes some time before you learn what not to do.
Based on 1 answer
Based on 1 answer
BirdEye was much easier to use and garnered much better and noticeable results. In addition, it was much less expensive as well. The customer service is excellent and they made sure we understood what we needed to do to our profile to be a success.
Return on Investment
- As marketers, we all know the value of a positive testimonial. People are very quick to leave negative comments regarding just about any situation. It's nice to have a forum that highlights many of the good things going on in a company.
- Birdeye is also a positive tool in helping us maintain a high response rate to all quotes made, whether they be positive or negative. We address all quotes as part of our business practice, and the software makes it easy for us to do this in a timely and professional manner.
- Overall, I feel the rates for Birdeye are a bit expensive. Since I have a number of facilities, it would be helpful for renewal purposes if they could have more discounts for multi-facility organizations.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?