Likelihood to Recommend
It is well suited to businesses with a full time web analyst that will be using the tools to create actionable reports that drive action in the company. It is less appropriate where companies are just looking for some new tools and it will be forgotten soon after implementation. If a website is critical to your business and you have dedicated resources or consultants to help you understand the data, then it is invaluable. I love it.
LeadLander is great for sales reps who are looking for additional insights when attempting to get the right message to the right audience at the right time via the right medium. Nevertheless, the tool is basically fairly simplistic in terms of what you get. Data is delivered via email and can be tailored in terms of frequency and territory, but the overall information presented is fairly simple. The links to websites visited and accompanying information pertaining to frequency and duration are incredibly helpful. Nevertheless, if you have a lot of users visiting sites that utilize a free version of your tool, care is required to ensure that your messaging is not falling on deaf ears. Overall, the tool is very useful for accomplishing awareness of baseline insights pertaining to prospective clientele visiting your company's website in order to craft more meaningful messaging.
- In my experience ClickTale's unique value proposition is its heatmapping platform--and it delivers on that UVP very well. It has a suite of available maps each delivering unique and easily digestible insights.
- ClickTale provides very enlightening data that I haven't found anywhere else such as hover time, hover order, and hesitation.
- ClickTale also provides useful customizable segments, which allow for more granular data analysis.
- ClickTale is extremely easy to install.
- Leadlander has an excellent database of IP addresses. Often the address is registered to some unknown cable company but leadlander seems to identify them.
- Leadlander is well designed and intuitive to use.
- Leadlander captures page data and referral that we wouldn't otherwise have.
- I always felt not providing me with the ability to grant others in my company with rights restricted access was a huge downside. This forced me into being the sole point of contact for anything that had to do with Clicktale.
- Hugely lacking in the ability for me to build reports using the quantitative data. It was very labor intensive for me to gather and analyze data from Clicktale.
- I missed out in a lot of functionality not having an enterprise level subscription. I had the gold subscription. Many of the things I wanted to capture were not possible without involving their developers - and that was only possible at the enterprise subscription level.
- The program does run a little slow sometimes. Some days it takes longer for items to load and if you are trying to look at too long of a time frame for reports, it can take awhile too. I know this is due to all the data it accesses, but time is money. :)
Likelihood to Renew
Contentsquare (Clicktale) 7.5
Based on 11 answers
I am still on the fence regarding renewing our account. Currently we are trying to determine what tools and programs offer the highest ROI and generates the most efficiency for our employees. ClickTale may become lost in the shuffle along with other programs and accounts we are currently using. While effective, ClickTale has limited scope in general marketing uses.
Based on 4 answers
Currently, we have not went out to look for another tool because we are happy with LeadLanders' performance. If we were to be approached by any of their competitors, we would look to investigate the difference and similarities between the tools. In the past, we used a tool that provided images and steps taken to show the route a prospect takes and I found that to be very interesting.
Contentsquare (Clicktale) 7.0
Based on 1 answer
I had some issues interacting with viewing recordings of a specific page by many users but my impression was that this was going to be fixed.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
ClickTale is now a step ahead of the competition since it delivers insights based on pre-defined business KPIs and customer journeys that we have set up. We can also segment our traffic and easily sift through the many recordings finding the ones that match our lookup criteria. This paired with a good and reliable PII masking helps us with insight collection and drive business decisions which other solutions don't have.The new non-Flash interface is clean and simple to use and has all the functionalities centralized.
ActOn also provides website analytics, however if we have a contact in our CRM - it will tell us each morning if that specific contact visited our website rather than just a company name. It is interesting to note that both ActOn and Leadlander often have different results and companies. I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy, however overall, both tools are fairly comparable.
Representative in SalesComputer & Network Security Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- Rarely was actionable insight taken from the ClickTale tool that resulted in a better user experience on our website. We made small changes on different aspects of our webpages that typically did not show an improvement over the previous versions.
- The dedicated time and resources in the ClickTale tool did not justify the investment. The heat maps can be helpful but they are based on mouse clicks (Google Analytics can help with that). Watching recordings can get time consuming and don't always provide enough data for an actionable takeaway.
- If you take the approach of identifying a potential problem on your website first, then using the ClickTale tool to dig deeper in the issue, you might find the tool helpful. However, make sure you gather enough data on the potential issue before making changes to your site (and monitor the changes afterward).
- Leadlander most directly relates to our sales processes. Our sales team is in Leadlander on a daily basis, as well as receiving tasks within SalesForce that identify how our current prospects and even customers are interacting with our site. It has had a positive impact on how we interract with Prospects and learn more about what they are looking for with TigerText.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Contentsquare (Clicktale) Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
LeadLander Editions & Modules
- Per User Per Month