What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 1986 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
For optimizations of anonymous tracking, google analytics is second to none--and it's free! Unless you have extremely high traffic... then it get's very expensive very fast. It is well suited for tracking multiple sales channels, across multiple devices, and allows for very granular tracking. GA supports annotations, providing invaluable context when viewing trends.
- GA tracks user behaviors wonderfully
- GA provides invaluable insights regarding the geographic dispersal of customers.
- Paired with embeddable click events, GA is an indispensable solution for website conversion optimization.
- Visualizing metrics on detailed actions can be tricky to set up.
- Exporting dashboards/reports could be a little more emphasized.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 47 answers
Based on 5 answers
Google Analytics provides a wealth of data, down to minute levels. That is it's greatest detriment: find the right information when you need it can be a cumbersome task. You are able to create shortcuts, however, so it can mitigate some of this problem. Google is continually refining Analytics, so I do not doubt there will be improvements
Based on 5 answers
Based on 2 answers
love the product and training they provide for businesses of all sizes. The following list of links will help you get started with Google Analytics from setup to understanding what data is being presented by Google Analytics.
- How to Use Google Analytics for Beginners – Mahalo’s how-to guide for beginners.
- A beginner’s guide to Google Analytics – A free eBook walking you through Google Analytics from setup to understanding what data is being presented.
- Getting to Know Your Google Analytics Dashboard – The title says it all! This is a brief post with one goal: to introduce you to the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Google Analytics for Beginners: How to Make the Most of Your Traffic Reports– This guide doesn’t cover setup, but it does a great job of helping you to better understand the data being presented.
- Google Analytics Video Tutorial 1: Setup – A video presentation that walks you through Google Analytics setup.
- Google Analytics Video Tutorial 2: Essential Stats – A video presentation that introduces you to some of the most important data being presented in Google Analytics.
Based on 6 answers
Make sure to put the tracking code on every page. Ideally this would be part of a template or "include" so you can update the code on all pages (or at least within pages of the same category) at once.
Return on Investment
- Helped keep track of page visits
- Helped focus website design on specific pages that are most frequented by users
- Helped identify specific failing of website design and thus improve on them.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?