Likelihood to Recommend
Leadfeeder is great for enterprise-level, B2B companies who have a sales team equipped to make use of the tool. When sales teams are lean or too busy, the utility is forgotten. Leadfeeder is also especially useful for companies implementing ABM
LeadLander is great for sales reps who are looking for additional insights when attempting to get the right message to the right audience at the right time via the right medium. Nevertheless, the tool is basically fairly simplistic in terms of what you get. Data is delivered via email and can be tailored in terms of frequency and territory, but the overall information presented is fairly simple. The links to websites visited and accompanying information pertaining to frequency and duration are incredibly helpful. Nevertheless, if you have a lot of users visiting sites that utilize a free version of your tool, care is required to ensure that your messaging is not falling on deaf ears. Overall, the tool is very useful for accomplishing awareness of baseline insights pertaining to prospective clientele visiting your company's website in order to craft more meaningful messaging.
- Displaying the company and location as well as employees at the company to make it easier to find the right person to contact
- You can use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to be able to contact them directly on LinkedIn
- It shows all the pages visited so the sales team can advertise the right product
- The user management within Leadfeeder is easy to use as you can assign a company to another user and keep everything organized
- Leadlander has an excellent database of IP addresses. Often the address is registered to some unknown cable company but leadlander seems to identify them.
- Leadlander is well designed and intuitive to use.
- Leadlander captures page data and referral that we wouldn't otherwise have.
- Slack integration alerts would be nice.
- Tying in Salesforce owners (vs always manually assigning).
- Real-time alerts (vs the day after).
- The program does run a little slow sometimes. Some days it takes longer for items to load and if you are trying to look at too long of a time frame for reports, it can take awhile too. I know this is due to all the data it accesses, but time is money. :)
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Leadfeeder is the best anonymous visitor tracking software platform that I've ever used. Sitting as a layer on top of Google Analytics, the tool consistently provides us with accurate intelligence of what our hottest prospects are looking at while visiting our site. The Leadfeeder customer support is top notch and the company is always coming out with new updates that further improve the technology. On top of all of this, Leadfeeder integrates with Slack and our CRM, allowing me to continue to do my job without having to switch between various platforms throughout the day.
Based on 4 answers
Currently, we have not went out to look for another tool because we are happy with LeadLanders' performance. If we were to be approached by any of their competitors, we would look to investigate the difference and similarities between the tools. In the past, we used a tool that provided images and steps taken to show the route a prospect takes and I found that to be very interesting.
Based on 1 answer
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
I used SharpSpring's reverse IP looking up for a while. Leadfeeder is far superior. It tracks and shows site visits by multiple people within an organization and rarely shows service provider names. We usually get the real companies
ActOn also provides website analytics, however if we have a contact in our CRM - it will tell us each morning if that specific contact visited our website rather than just a company name. It is interesting to note that both ActOn and Leadlander often have different results and companies. I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy, however overall, both tools are fairly comparable.
Representative in SalesComputer & Network Security Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- One positive impact is the time that is saved for the sales team with less cold calling and more following direct leads
- Leadlander most directly relates to our sales processes. Our sales team is in Leadlander on a daily basis, as well as receiving tasks within SalesForce that identify how our current prospects and even customers are interacting with our site. It has had a positive impact on how we interract with Prospects and learn more about what they are looking for with TigerText.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?