Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Displaying the company and location as well as employees at the company to make it easier to find the right person to contact
- You can use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to be able to contact them directly on LinkedIn
- It shows all the pages visited so the sales team can advertise the right product
- The user management within Leadfeeder is easy to use as you can assign a company to another user and keep everything organized
- I would like to see the countries in separate columns to easily identify where the visitors coming from
- Website traffic by company.
- Website traffic by location.
- Website traffic by duration.
- Alerting departments in various ways.
- Slack integration alerts would be nice.
- Tying in Salesforce owners (vs always manually assigning).
- Real-time alerts (vs the day after).
- Leadfeeder provides anonymous IP tracking to identify prospects coming to our website. It provides us with company name, related contacts found on Leadfeeder, and LinkedIn contacts related to the company visiting the site.
- Leadfeeder provides internal workflow tools to enable a sales team to assign leads to particular users. This feature is very helpful and makes sure our entire sales team is aligned on who is responsible for each lead that comes through to our site.
- Right now, I see no areas of improvement for Leadfeeder. This product is very solid and I will update my review if anything changes within the next few months.
Leadfeeder Scorecard Summary
Leadfeeder is a B2B sales tool that shows organizations which companies are visiting their website. It integrates into the user’s CRM and shows information on leads’ visit data straight in Salesforce, Pipedrive or any other supported CRM.
By installing Leadfeeder's tracking script, your website will be monitored for visits from companies in close to real-time (fresh leads appearing in your account every hour.)
The vendor’s value proposition is that Leadfeeder’s simple interface and timely data enables some of their users to close deals in the first weeks of their trial!
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Leadfeeder Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Leadfeeder Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Leadfeeder Technical Details