Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Leadfeeder, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Leadfeeder is a B2B sales tool that shows organizations which companies are visiting their website. It integrates into the user’s CRM and shows information on leads’ visit data straight in Salesforce, Pipedrive or any other supported CRM.
By installing Leadfeeder's tracking script, your website will be monitored for visits from companies in close to real-time (fresh leads appearing in your account every hour.)
The vendor’s value proposition is that Leadfeeder’s simple interface and timely data enables some of their users to close deals in the first weeks of their trial!
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
- Lead Qualification
- Lead Engagement
- None! Great tool!
- Our Success Team knows when current customers are looking at our pricing or comparison pages. This helps us reach out and improve customer experience – ultimately helping reduce churn.
- Our Marketing Team takes visitation data to help score accounts based on interest level.
- Our Sales Team uses the data to see specific pages the account finds interesting. For example if they visit a specific feature page we know they may be looking for a solution in that area. Additionally, you can tag each visitor with custom fields so your team knows which rep is on which account. The latest integrations also make it easy to see if you have a current opportunity or customer with any of the accounts as they all sync up quite nicely.
- Identifying Companies on your Website
- Providing Context (Source, Pages Visited, Location, Time on site)
- Leadfeeder has basic lead Tagging capabilities and some native integrations. It would be great to see more lead Activity Tracking and integration capabilities that sync with sales tools so a team could hypothetically keep their eyes on Leadfeeder-only while updating the CRM/sales tool.
- Account/visitor identification
- Lead scoring
- Contact identification
- Traffic visibility
- Prospects connect
- Strategy development
Remarketing ads obviously help but getting the sense of who is visiting our site & what pages they are visiting gives us insight about the quality of our site, about our market, and for potential targeted outbound efforts as well.
It helps with market intelligence and lead generation.
- Shows you organizations that visited your site
- Shows you the exact "path" visitors took on your site (even across multiple sessions of visiting)
- Gives some data on geography and market industry segments visiting your site
- Obviously if you are selling to larger companies or governments, it can be a shot in the dark as to whether you can hit outbound on the right person from the org who visited your site so it can be a time suck in that regard - - low certainty
It's also good for marketing teams who want to understand how well their site is attracting the right kinds of traffic and if the site is funneling people along the right paths for them to see the content most relevant to them.
- Close more sales
- Find people who have visited our website that did not directly contact us
- Get us to decision makers in companies
- Better export functionality.
- Visually allows you to track what companies/contacts are coming through on website traffic.
- Organize and rate the quality of new and current leads.
- Connect with programs like Zoho allowing us to easily intergrade our CRM with the information.
- Once a lead is marked or noted as "poor", place those leads in a separate location to clear the visual field.
- Combine clearly duplicate locations/IPs/or names.
- Pin points location (city, state, country) from which page visit happened
- Tells us exactly how long the person stayed on what pages
- Gives us option to customize our ideal visitor profile
- If the person visited only one page in website, time of stay is not recorded.
- If more inbound visit analytics and dashboards could be prepared in-platform that would be great.
- If the tool can provide the exact keyword the person searches to land on our page, that would be great. Currently, it does, but accuracy needs to be improved.
- Account based marketing
- IP lookup
- Simple UI
- Team management
- Track usage by team members
- Team collaboration
- Time range filter is funky, sometimes confusing
- Displaying the company and location as well as employees at the company to make it easier to find the right person to contact
- You can use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to be able to contact them directly on LinkedIn
- It shows all the pages visited so the sales team can advertise the right product
- The user management within Leadfeeder is easy to use as you can assign a company to another user and keep everything organized
- I would like to see the countries in separate columns to easily identify where the visitors coming from
- Website traffic by company.
- Website traffic by location.
- Website traffic by duration.
- Alerting departments in various ways.
- Slack integration alerts would be nice.
- Tying in Salesforce owners (vs always manually assigning).
- Real-time alerts (vs the day after).
- Leadfeeder provides anonymous IP tracking to identify prospects coming to our website. It provides us with company name, related contacts found on Leadfeeder, and LinkedIn contacts related to the company visiting the site.
- Leadfeeder provides internal workflow tools to enable a sales team to assign leads to particular users. This feature is very helpful and makes sure our entire sales team is aligned on who is responsible for each lead that comes through to our site.
- Right now, I see no areas of improvement for Leadfeeder. This product is very solid and I will update my review if anything changes within the next few months.