Reviews (1-3 of 3)
May 31, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Leadfeeder is used by our company as a lead generation. Anyone that works in sales is able to see what business visited our website and what products they looked at to directly advertise to them. Rather than cold calling, we will know what they are looking for and can set up a meeting with the decision maker. It saves time on research. As we are a small business it is used across the organization by sales and marketing to find leads and engage them.
- Displaying the company and location as well as employees at the company to make it easier to find the right person to contact
- You can use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to be able to contact them directly on LinkedIn
- It shows all the pages visited so the sales team can advertise the right product
- The user management within Leadfeeder is easy to use as you can assign a company to another user and keep everything organized
- I would like to see the countries in separate columns to easily identify where the visitors coming from
Read Susan Hammiche's full review
It is very good if your business is B2B. You can directly contact the business that was interested in your services without having to go through extensive research. For a company that mainly sells products and services to the end consumer, it may be less appropriate to use LeadFeeder. It wouldn't help much if you see a business visiting your page as it may only be a person in that company looking for something while at work.
Score 7 out of 10
Leadfeeder is being used in our organization in two main departments -- Sales and Marketing. The main business purpose it addresses for us is companies who visit anywhere on our website. Leadfeeder shows the company name, location our website was accessed, what pages of our website were visited, and how long the prospective company was on each page.
- Website traffic by company.
- Website traffic by location.
- Website traffic by duration.
- Alerting departments in various ways.
- Slack integration alerts would be nice.
- Tying in Salesforce owners (vs always manually assigning).
- Real-time alerts (vs the day after).
Read DJ Kline's full review
Leadfeeder is well suited for tracking website traffic for Sales and Marketing. The main business purpose it addresses for us is companies who visit anywhere on our website. Leadfeeder shows the company name, location our website was accessed, what pages of our website were visited, and how long the prospective company was on each page. Leadfeeder is not well suited to tracking emails or any other tracking.
Score 10 out of 10
We currently use Leadfeeder on our Business Development team at our agency. Leadfeeder provides us a great look into the prospects visiting our website. This gives us actionable insight into our hottest prospects and fuels a specific segment of our outreach efforts.
- Leadfeeder provides anonymous IP tracking to identify prospects coming to our website. It provides us with company name, related contacts found on Leadfeeder, and LinkedIn contacts related to the company visiting the site.
- Leadfeeder provides internal workflow tools to enable a sales team to assign leads to particular users. This feature is very helpful and makes sure our entire sales team is aligned on who is responsible for each lead that comes through to our site.
- Right now, I see no areas of improvement for Leadfeeder. This product is very solid and I will update my review if anything changes within the next few months.
Read Zach Ettelman's full review
Leadfeeder is a superb lead intelligence engine giving us actionable insights into hot prospects visiting our site. This is well suited for businesses wanting to get more insight into the variety of visitors coming to their site.
Leadfeeder Scorecard Summary
Leadfeeder is a B2B sales tool that shows organizations which companies are visiting their website. It integrates into the user’s CRM and shows information on leads’ visit data straight in Salesforce, Pipedrive or any other supported CRM. Leadfeeder uses Google Analytics and needs no news scripts to install. According to the vendor, signup takes 30 seconds and after the initial load, users can see leads from the last 30 days.
The vendor’s value proposition is that Leadfeeder’s simple interface and timely data enables some of their users to close deals in the first weeks of their trial!
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?No
Leadfeeder Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Leadfeeder Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Leadfeeder Technical Details