What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Senior UX Designer
Northern Tool + EquipmentRetail, 1001-5000 employees
- Their User Interface is so easy to use. You don't have to be a coder to set up a test. It's simply amazing.
- Their support is by far the best I've ever experienced. They always pick up the phone right away and are so helpful to answer your questions and to also give suggestions on better ways to do your tests.
Web Content Specialist / Technical Lead
In The Swim Discount Pool Supplies & EquipmentChemicals, 201-500 employees
- I'm often frustrated with how hard it is to monitor results from my phone. I wish there was a mobile optimized version of the results section. I'm often travelling on the weekends and need to check on our tests via my phone. It can be done, but it's a very sub-optimal experience.
- I wish I could see the results of all my active tests on a single dashboard. Currently you have to drill into each experiment individually. Since I sometimes have as many as 10-15 experiments running, a good part of my day is spent monitoring a ton of open tabs for each test.
- Just nitpicking, but it would be nice to be able to reorder your experiment's goals without having to exit editing mode and return to the main projects page.
Conversion Optimization Specialist
HomeAdvisorInternet, 1001-5000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 41 answers
Based on 8 answers
Though you don't need to be technically savvy to use Optimizely, it can help. Understanding what a DOM (Document Object Model) is and how the web basically works will help you to create variations and goals much more easily.
Conversion Optimization Manager
New Relic, Inc.201-500 employees
Reliability and Availability
Based on 5 answers
Based on 5 answers
Based on 13 answers
On any questions or issues that we've had the Optimizely support staff has been very quick to help and really knowledgeable. Overall we couldn't be happier with the support we've received from their tech team
Director of Conversion Rate Optimization
Elevated, an Incubate.com CompanyInternet, 11-50 employees
Based on 11 answers
Prior to Optimizely, we used Test & Target (now Adobe, formerly Omniture and before that, Offermatica). Optimizely is better in every way. It's much easier to use (interface), and it's MUCH easier to have tests run since it requires just one code snippet (where T&T often requires separate code for each test, meaning getting development/engineering involved much more often). We are able to run MORE tests and be much more efficient with Optimizely. We always had problems trying to set up true conversion tests with T&T, since we could track click goals but never 'submission' goals. We worked with T&T support/consultants and still could not manage to get tests working like we wanted. With Optimizely this was a snap. The support team is heads and shoulders better than T&T/Adobe - SO very knowledgeable, and very easy and fun/flexible to work with.
Sr. Director, Traffic, Testing and Conversion Optimization
TechTargetOnline Media, 501-1000 employees