<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.4 out of 101
Based on 204 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I've been recommending SalesLoft for each of the startups I've worked at or have consulted for. It is a great tool for sales teams. And even for customer success teams as well as Accounts Management teams. I recommend that it be used alongside LinkedIn Sales Navigator and to also leverage the additional addons like CrystalKnows as well. It should be used to help with Social Selling in Linkedin (sharing articles via Owler) and also for understanding customers with CrystalKnows.
- SalesLoft integrates with Salesforce & other sales applications like Linkedin Sales Navigator very well to provide insights & information on prospects or customers as part of the outreach when in Salesloft & emailing/messaging.
- Salesloft provides additional add-ons and features like Owler & CrystalKnows to provide more insights into companies & prospects and how to either speak to them or discuss pertinent information with them.
- Salesloft makes it easy to use it's outreach/emails with simple ways to import clients via csv or has ways to easily integrate into Sfdc to sync data and to provide visibility into duplicate prospects or clients as well. If there was only a way to filter out duplicate cadences & having contacts only be able to be part of one cadence at a time would be great.
- The Salesforce integration has never worked exactly as I'd like it to, leading to several frustrations. The product and customer success team have been diligent addressing concerns and talking through product updates, but I don't feel the core problem has been addressed. Essentially, SalesLoft maintains a separate database of contact and account records imported via the integration from Salesforce. This means that when a contact is updated in Salesforce, it may not automatically update in SalesLoft, meaning company names can be incorrect, contacts can be attached to the wrong account, and so on. My best practice is typically to just reimport (and therefore force an update) of any contacts I want to reach out to from Salesforce.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
Based on 1 answer
SalesLoft is a fantastic product that will be extremely helpful to any Sales Rep looking to organize their information and stay one step ahead. While it has its shares of quirks and bugs it proves to be an awesome tool for anyone that is in the sales industry.
Prior to SalesLoft, we used Cirrus Insight. SalesLoft's overall platform is way more intuitive and easier to learn for new SDR team members. SalesLoft's overall integration options with our CRM were better as well.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- My productivity has improved by 50% with SalesLoft.
- My ability to manage my sales territory has improved.
- I am now able to provide my manager with beautiful updates on my sales efforts via the SalesLoft dashboard. In detail!
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 10,001+ employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?