What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.4 out of 101
Based on 138 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
The full experience you get when working with SalesLoft is best in class. Our customer success manager really cares about our business and how we use SalesLoft to get better. We are always kept up to date with changes on their side that can help us get better. The product has evolved a lot over time and that is because they take customer feedback seriously. Recently, SalesLoft has been pushing for customer engagement for companies who use the product. It is great to speak with others who use the product and understand how we can mimic some of their strategy. As a sales manager, the live call studio is a game changer. Having the ability to listen in on live calls has allowed reps to ramp much quicker
- Ease of use - very little training required to master the product and very easy to navigate through their menus/options.
- Integrates smoothly with our CRM - we can easily add prospect directly from Linkedin which ends up saving lots of time.
- Email addresses - since SalesLoft uses google servers to gather information, the program is able to gather information from the company which can usually include an email address.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
Based on 1 answer
SalesLoft is a fantastic product that will be extremely helpful to any Sales Rep looking to organize their information and stay one step ahead. While it has its shares of quirks and bugs it proves to be an awesome tool for anyone that is in the sales industry.
Employee in MarketingComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- It has allowed our organization to source more sales qualified meetings
- It has reduced time spent on manual prospecting, while increasing desired outcomes
- An increase in sales rep activities and revenue
Representative in SalesInformation Technology and Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?