<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 100
Based on 317 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I've been recommending SalesLoft for each of the startups I've worked at or have consulted for. It is a great tool for sales teams. And even for customer success teams as well as Accounts Management teams. I recommend that it be used alongside LinkedIn Sales Navigator and to also leverage the additional addons like CrystalKnows as well. It should be used to help with Social Selling in Linkedin (sharing articles via Owler) and also for understanding customers with CrystalKnows.
- Cadence set up, automation, and workflow: It is easy to set up a personal or a Team cadence for a particular campaign or persona message. Steps can be automated with handy options to pick when automated emails will be sent, when contacts will be taken out of the cadence (if they reply or their email bounces) and so on.
- Advanced automation rules allow you to trigger Cadence actions based on changes to other data fields, such as a particular Salesforce contact field. We use this to automatically add contacts to a cadence when a specific field in Salesforce is changed (a picklist of potential cadence options).
- Add on benefits like integration to Crystal to help you know what type of language to use with your target contact, Owler for news and insights on companies you're reaching out to, and a pretty good account management/support team.
- Tracking of emails. The location and device in which the prospect is, is not always accurate. It is not a huge deal and does not impact the bottom line for us but would be a nice to have.
- SalesLoft launches a lot of new features. It is sometimes difficult to keep up with all of them.
- Allow more than 1,000 emails to be sent per day per account and also more than 500 leads imported at one time would be helpful.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
Based on 1 answer
SalesLoft is a fantastic product that will be extremely helpful to any Sales Rep looking to organize their information and stay one step ahead. While it has its shares of quirks and bugs it proves to be an awesome tool for anyone that is in the sales industry.
SalesLoft is a competitor to InsideSales.com. I love the native integrations InsideSales provides, but I more love the account based targeting that SalesLoft better supports. If you want a more direct integration where you can use automation features within Salesforce, InsideSales is much better. But if you need more automation and not caring if it's native or not in SFDC, SalesLoft is much better
Return on Investment
- Employee Efficiency - this is huge for us. As I explained earlier, our team went from manually importing data into our CRM to being able to easily transfer a prospect into our CRM.
- Qualifying Leads - since it uses Linkedin and Google to gather information, it is often very accurate when being compared to other lead generation sources.
- Cost Effective - from a budget standpoint, it serves as a very affordable lead generation tool.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?