Accelerate growth and revenue with Drift
Overall Satisfaction with Drift
We deployed Drift to address two key challenges that we couldn’t solve with our existing website and tech stack:
1. Site conversion was declining.
2. We needed to level up our ABM strategy to deliver a personalized experience.
It’s used by both our demand gen marketers and inbound SDRs, and has been a perfect platform to unify the two teams so that we can tie together what marketing is doing with how the SDRs are using Drift. It helps us create a better buyer experience that elevates the strength of our brand and removes friction, it empowers our SDRs to engage at the exact right time with the exact right message, and brings our marketing and sales teams into a strategically advantageous alignment. All of this contributes to us earning more qualified leads, a better conversion rate, and a more productive and efficient sales team.
- Easy to implement - we were up on our site in hours.
- Increases the volume and quality of buyer conversations - visitors get to value faster and qualify themselves by chatting in.
- Surfaces relevant experiences and content to people faster based on targeted use cases.
- Brings your brand to the prospect experience to stand out in the market. For example, our mascot Ollie Llama welcoming visitors on the homepage with funny llama.
- We bought Drift for both a sales/marketing and a support use case. Drift radically succeeded as a sales/marketing tool, but wasn't a fit for our support team's needs.
- More than doubled inbound chat meetings MoM.
- 27% more MQLs than without Drift (over the last year).
- People who hit the demo landing page on our site converted 400% better to a meeting with our sales team.
Intercom was wonderfully built for our support team, and it does exactly what they need it to do there, but Drift is built for SDRs and marketing. We found it difficult to qualify inbound chat traffic with Intercom. Our SDRs ended up spending a lot of time talking to the wrong person, which was inefficient and made it challenging to scale. Drift had the more robust tools we needed to do ABM, set meetings, and do great follow up with people to ultimately convert them.
Do you think Drift delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Drift's feature set?
Did Drift live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Drift go as expected?
Would you buy Drift again?