Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 10, 2016
Score 3 out of 10
- Highly advanced UI platform, well suited for building enterprise applications.
- Cross browser issues do not exist as it runs the same on every browser via Flash Player.
- Animations are something that comes out of the box.
- It's heavy as it needs to load the Flash plugin first before rendering anything to the user.
- Not future ready as there is no support for mobile and tablet platforms.
Read Abraham Madathil's full review
If your site is purely animations (like some company timeline from the start of the company to the current date), it's well suited for this use case.
Apache Flex Scorecard Summary
About Apache Flex
Apache Flex (formerly Adobe Flex) is an open source application framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and devices. It provides a modern, standards-based language and programming model that supports common design patterns suitable for developers from many backgrounds.
Categories: .Net Development
Apache Flex Technical Details