May 03, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Ajay Kumar's full review
Pros and Cons
- Appium has no dependency on mobile OS whether it is android or IOS.
- It supports multiple programming language like java, python, ruby , C# etc.
- Supports automation of hybrid, native and web apps
- Open Source and huge community support
- Selenium webdriver compatible
- Supports multiple test framework
- Appium configuration is a bit complex and tricky some times to implement all kind of mobile OS versions
- There should be some utility to compare screens of mobile apps
- A skilled automation tester is required to build the quality code for automating mobile test cases