Read all reviews
CyberAlert helped us in particular in the corporate communications office. We used it to build reports to show to major stakeholders, the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CyberAlert, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
CyberAlert is a media monitoring platform from the Connecticut-based company of the same name.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Gave us a concise report daily of our media clips (media tracking)
- Gave us analytical information about how much reach those clips had (how much influence they had)
- Helped us evaluate better ways to get and use earned and paid media
- Personally I didn't see any. Though I know my boss had a few calls with their team to get the daily reports formatted and presented just the way she wanted them. The team took a few tries to get into the swing of what she was asking for, but they were more than willing to put in the time and effort to customize the reports for her.