Score 8.7 out of 10

What is Elementor?

Elementor is a Wordpress page builder and creative toolkit from the company of the same name in Israel.

• WYSIWYG editor (25)
  • Page templates (27)
  • Mobile optimization / responsive design (27)
  • Admin section (25)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Elementor, and make your voice heard!

Personal

Plus

Expert

Product Demos

Getting Started With Elementor
02:53

Features

Security

This component helps a company minimize the security risks by controlling access to the software and its data, and encouraging best practices among users.

6.8Avg 8.0

Platform & Infrastructure

Features related to platform-wide settings and structure, such as permissions, languages, integrations, customizations, etc.

7.5Avg 7.7

Web Content Creation

Features that support the creation of website content.

7.6Avg 7.6

Web Content Management

Features for managing website content

6.9Avg 7.4

What is Elementor?

Elementor Video

Getting Started With Elementor

Elementor Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Reviewers rate WYSIWYG editor highest, with a score of 9.

The most common users of Elementor are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Attribute Ratings

Kevin Carney | TrustRadius Reviewer
While this review required, for some reason, that I identify for which company I use Elementor, I use Elementor for a hobby website, not a business website. I have the (possibly weird) hobby of learning more about macroeconomics, banking, finance, and supply chains, and I wanted somewhere to write up what I was learning.
We use Elementor as our primary website page-building tool. It serves us on multiple brand websites across our entire organization to reduce our time producing web pages and even allows non-code-savvy team members to update and manage pages. It is easier to understand and work with than Gutenberg has been for our team.
Elementor is my go-to software whenever I need a new website or landing page because they have a ton of awesome premade templates to choose from and they're easily editable from the drag and drop interface which makes the process of launching a new website or landing page for a marketing campaign way easier.
carlos ibarra | TrustRadius Reviewer
Elementor is the WordPress plugin we use for front-end design of landing pages, websites and ecommerce developed in WordPress. We like using this because it has many features that make our lives easier such as mobile layouts with responsive codes so they look great no matter what device you're viewing them on or column layouts which allows us more creative freedom when designing a webpage layout . It also offers drag n drop interfaces making things go faster than ever before! As well, this program supports woocommerce along side form plugins; allowing us even greater flexibility while taking advantage from being able to customize nearly anything imaginable within our website designs. This plugin is used by the UX/UI department.
I always used the Jupiter X theme from Artbees for designing websites because they had a very easy-to-use and fully customizable web page builder called WPBakery. I was disappointed when I saw they stopped supporting WPBakery and made the switch to Elementor. [In my experience] Elementor is not good. I kept using it more and more hoping that I would get used to it, but it is so incredibly flawed and filled with bugs that it quite literally makes changes to your website on its own. That shouldn't be possible, but it makes very strange and unappealing changes regularly while using it. At first, it looks very user-friendly. When you begin building your website the Elementor setup does look nice and is easy to use. However, when you get into the more detailed parts of your site Elementor just falls apart. For example, for changing font size and other typography options in a text box, you have two separate areas where Elementor gives you buttons to change the options and you have two additional places where you can change the exact same settings using HTML/CSS. That is four separate places to do the exact same thing and changing any one of those settings will not affect the other three. Elementor almost always starts with two of those settings filled in with different default values. Then it seems to randomly choose between the four options for which settings it will use on your site. It's just a mess to get all the elements of your website in order.
I purchased Elementor at the beginning of this year to design a new website for my business. I have experience with computers, coding, and Wordpress so I thought this would be a good fit. I was excited to see that it's more block code and that many designers use Elementor to create websites for their clients.
I utilized Elementor for about three years as our go-to landing page builder for Wordpress. It has a great UI and is very easy to master, however, it also comes with a number of performance issues, which is why we made a decision to switch from it. Overall, it is a good software, but could be better if the development team could ever address performance issues
Oleksandr Torlo | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used the Elementor built into the WordPress template, which we bought on Envato market, when building a company website. This is a solution for block-based website creation without coding. I used this in my department, but marketers then used the site and added new blocks to the pages through the builder.
Elementor is the key tool used to manage the content on our non-profit's website that is powered by WordPress. For a small non-profit, this is the perfect tool to get a beautiful and professional looking website designed with little to no experience with web design or programming. Elementor is very flexible with it's great list of widgets, which makes it extremely easy to customize the website the way you want it.
Victoria Hoete-Dodd | TrustRadius Reviewer
Elementor (the paid Pro version) is being used to create many of our site's pages. It is used by the web devs, graphic designer, and also by our content marketing team.
It allows us to easily create functional and aesthetically pleasing pages with a wide range of design elements available.
We needed to build a new website quickly. We needed it to work well, be built easily, and have the capability to be updated and managed by people who aren't "web developers. We were able to create a site that was largely pre-built, but were also able to make it feel like a custom site.
Jason Rutel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We design websites for our clients and use Elementor to achieve custom design without the overhead of intense programming or cumbersome tech. We love The flexibility and and features for the price is wonderful and a core part of our process right now. A major benefit is the integrations and how it plays well with other elements in WordPress. There are a lot of options when it comes to building websites online, and as the adoption rate continues to increase, Elementor allows designers to become major players in the webspace.
Another valuable aspect is the large community of web developers who also use Elementor. When you run into trouble, you can reach out and get help for your specific use case. I have been thoroughly impressed with the support and video tutorials that are available on mine, and the powerful plug-ins that integrate with Elementor make for a complete package.
Gary Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a full-service Digital Marketing Agency, we use Elementor for as many clients as we can for a few reasons. Currently that would be about 80% of our website clients. We use Elementor primarily because once we "turn over the keys" to the client, it's fantastically easy to manage.
Jeff Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
Elementor is our Web Departments only builder. Even though Elementor has not been around as long as many of the other web builders out there, they have done a fantastic job. Especially over the last couple of years. They are continually upgrading features and just making it better. Additionally, there are now so many 3rd party products that are made to work with Elementor. There is little that you can not do. We have found it to be light and fast. The interface is the best out there, in our opinion. The other nice thing about Elementor is there are a lot of good themes that are made to use Elementor as the builder.
Elementor is being used to update the content on our websites that use WordPress. It's used only by the content managers internally and any colleagues with additional responsibilities regarding the sites. We decided to go with Elementor as it simplified the basic building and design of site pages, meaning team members could easily adapt its functions with little training or prior experience.
Elementor is being used in conjunction with WordPress to build websites for our clients, whether they are required to be dynamic, blogs, eCommerce or a combination, Elementor is our go-to page-builder for the job. It is used within the Web Design Department of our company, however, our graphic designers have been starting to utilize it too for a faster process from mockup to showcase for the client.
Elementor is used as the page builder (WordPress plugin) to create and manage most of the pages on our company website. The IT department (consisting of me) uses it for our home page, product information pages, about page, contact page, as well as to manage site-wide header and footer templates.