Overall Satisfaction with Elementor
We use Elementor as our primary website page-building tool. It serves us on multiple brand websites across our entire organization to reduce our time producing web pages and even allows non-code-savvy team members to update and manage pages. It is easier to understand and work with than Gutenberg has been for our team.
- Front-end Page Building
- Landing Page Development
- Easy Webpage Content Management
- More Enterprise Features would be nice
- More integration with 3rd party form plugins like Gravity Forms
- Sometimes it gets confusing working with template features like headers. Editing in one place may accidentally affect the entire site and it is not always clear.
- Faster time to production
- Reusable Templates Keeps us from redoing/rebilling for work
- Time saved has allowed us to focus on performance optimization more.
I have used the built-in Gutenberg content builder and Visual Composer before. Neither of these are truly "front-end" page builders. They allow you to build with blocks the content you want, but you can not see it live as you design it. That is the true value Elementor has above all the other tools.
Do you think Elementor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Elementor's feature set?
Did Elementor live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Elementor go as expected?
Would you buy Elementor again?
I suggest Elementor to anyone looking to build a website especially if they are already locked into using WordPress. Elementor is the absolute best companion for easy page building for all levels of WordPress users. Unless the person I'm referring this to has a large development team that is very well versed in WordPress I strongly advise them to use Elementor.