https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/UK/Gt/SO23K154NUHZ.PNGLinked who? Entel what? All you need is HiretualHiretual has allowed me to identify passive candidates I wasn't finding elsewhere. It gives me extremely accurate data and predictive insights that in turn allow me to do my job at the highest level. I run a very small recruiting agency at the moment, but as we grow I will be making sure that all of my recruiters are using Hiretual.,Accurate insights Correct contact information for candidates Amazing customer support,I wouldn't change a thing, honestly..,10,Saw ROI in less than 60 days,Entelo,LinkedIn Talent, EnteloHiretual, the best tool in a recruiters toolbox!It is the primary source for searching for candidates for ALL of our jobs. The solution that Hiretual solves for me and my company is that it is very fast and accurate with the data it returns. I can search for several roles at once using the AI feature. The AI feature has saved me hundreds of hours a year in search efforts.,Search for multiple roles simultaneously and provides up to 50 results with a search and the contact information as well as other social sites that the prospects is connected. The speed of results is in minutes. It replaces what would take me hours to do.,The ability to verify contact information and show the source of information.,10,The first month I used Hiretual AI it paid for itself in a placement with an external client.,Signalhire and EnteloHiretual is like oxygen. You don't realized how much you need it until its missing.Hiretual correctly finds email addresses and sometimes even telephone numbers that other platforms do not. Their AI Sourcing function has also helped me uncover candidates I would not otherwise have found on my own with Boolean search.,Finding correct emails Identifying correct talent with their AI Sourcing tool Helps with Boolean builders,Could offer more free email contacts a week,10,Helps me to find and identify candidatesHiretual can do what other platforms cannotWe use Hiretual for sourcing and candidate searches. Our recruiting team loves how easy it is to use and how much time it saves us in the sourcing and candidate search process.,Email finding is excellent! Sourcing AI is awesome and innovative! Candidate profiles are rich and useful!,N/A,10,Positive impact on sourcing Positive impact on hiring,LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn TalentEverything cool about HiretualI was apart of Hiretual's beta testing and ever since I have been a user, supporter and a fan! I use Hiretual on an almost daily basis to build Boolean search strings and in some cases candidate management.,Building Boolean search strings within a few clicks. Ability to search on multiple platforms. Constantly updating with the newest technology and platforms to source.,Honestly can't give any insight into improvement and even if I could they are consistently updating to be the one-stop shop for sourcing.,10,The efficiency of this platform has impacted my time on building search strings, sourcing platforms, networking sites and more.,No,10,Awhile back I had questions regarding a business package. Ninh Tran the CEO directly replied to me and gave me times on his schedule to have a demo with him. Unfortunately, our schedules didn't align that week, however, I did have a demo done with Dan and he did an excellent job.
Hiretual

Hiretual Reviews

Hiretual
Filter 7 vetted Hiretual reviews and ratings
Benjamin Hanley profile photo
July 27, 2018

Review: "Linked who? Entel what? All you need is Hiretual"

• Accurate insights
  • Correct contact information for candidates
  • Amazing customer support
  • I wouldn't change a thing, honestly..
Hiretual is well suited for any recruiter looking to step their game up and get in touch with passive candidates who not only fit the requirements you're looking for, but who are also more likely to respond and be interested in the opportunities you have to offer. It is less suited for lazy recruiters who would rather skim job boards all day and talk to candidates who are looking for new jobs.
Read Benjamin Hanley's full review
Michael L Crouse profile photo
July 27, 2018

Review: "Hiretual, the best tool in a recruiters toolbox!"

• Search for multiple roles simultaneously and provides up to 50 results with a search and the contact information as well as other social sites that the prospects is connected.
  • The speed of results is in minutes. It replaces what would take me hours to do.
  • The ability to verify contact information and show the source of information.
Well suited for any company that needs to gather a large number of candidates in a very short period of time that are well matched to the requirements listed. It is ideal for corporate and agency recruiters that may work alone or part of a large team. It saves a lot of time in the searches for all types of jobs in your organization or your client organization.
Read Michael L Crouse's full review
Garick Chan profile photo
August 28, 2018

Review: "Hiretual is like oxygen. You don't realized how much you need it until its missing."

• Finding correct emails
  • Identifying correct talent with their AI Sourcing tool
  • Helps with Boolean builders
  • Could offer more free email contacts a week
Hiretual is best for recruiters and sourcers.
Read Garick Chan's full review
Jake Rogers profile photo
July 27, 2018

Review: "Hiretual can do what other platforms cannot"

• Email finding is excellent!
  • Sourcing AI is awesome and innovative!
  • Candidate profiles are rich and useful!
  • N/A
Hiretual can do what other platforms cannot: they find candidates' information others cannot, and they generate leads others cannot. It is a great tool in the recruiter's arsenal! For example: I have multiple times tried to find a candidate's email and Connectifier and other sources couldn't figure it out, but Hiretual can.
Read Jake Rogers's full review
Kristina &quot;Shoots&quot; Wiggins profile photo
May 29, 2018

User Review: "Everything cool about Hiretual"

• Building Boolean search strings within a few clicks.
  • Ability to search on multiple platforms.
  • Constantly updating with the newest technology and platforms to source.
  • Honestly can't give any insight into improvement and even if I could they are consistently updating to be the one-stop shop for sourcing.
Hiretual is the platform to accurately and efficiently find people to network with. Regardless the industry and or if you are hiring or in sales with the use of Hiretual you can do this seamlessly and effectively.
Read Kristina "Shoots" Wiggins's full review
Joshua Morris profile photo
May 04, 2018

Review: "Hiretual, a tool any recruiter or sourcer cannot live without!"

We use Hiretual as one of our main sourcing tools across the org. It greatly simplifies locating passive candidates and finding correct and current contact information.

The challenge was to find a PACS (picture archiving and communication system) Administrator for a regional health care entity. This is a healthcare professional who really works in two worlds, healthcare and information technology. The skills are very specific and there are not a lot of people who have this as a specialty.
Utilizing Hiretual’s Smart Search Boolean Builder and Facebook Search I was able to utilize unique search strings to narrow down my candidate list. For example a “self generated” standard LinkedIn search generated 212 results, a “self generated” boolean search on LinkedIn generated 0 results (obviously I have no skills in writing my own strings). Whereas Hiretual’s boolean search netted 47 regional and 12 local results, ALL accurate!
Once I had a viable set of potential candidates I was able to use Hiretual’s chrome extension to not only get insight on candidates but also their contact info, in some cases their email, cell and office number. I was able to interview the 5 best candidates and had the most qualified placed within 2 weeks.
  • AI search. Utilizing unique AI software Hiretual is able to crawl candidate profiles locating the best fits for your particular search.
  • Using Hiretual’s Smart Search Boolean Builder and Facebook Search I was able to utilize unique search strings to narrow down my candidate list.
  • The ability to use to use Hiretual’s chrome extension to not only get insight on candidates but also their contact info, in some cases their email, cell and office number
  • Incredibly responsive customer support
  • Chrome extension
  • It should be noted Hiretual is not a replacement to an ATS but is integrating with many of the big name ATS' in the industry
Read Joshua Morris's full review
May 22, 2018

Hiretual Review: "🕵A Better-Than-Most Contact Finder Catering to Recruiters"

* I head up the sourcing department @ the boutique recruiting agency I am at...

I've used many contact-finding apps and software tools to get personal contact information for outreach. HIRETUAL is especially unique for those of us working in the recruiting and staffing arena as it also offers boolean building & x-ray search features + more, but the tool also works just as well for sales and other departments.

I heard about HIRETUAL quite a while ago... at the time they showed phone numbers as well as email, but I'm not sure this is still the case anymore as many of these tools have discontinued this feature (?), if they do I'm sure you'd have to ask on a phone call (Chrome store says they do this still but website does not..?)

I do occasionally use the free version of HIRETUAL still, and some of our employees prefer to use it over other similar products. There are a TON of these types of products out there (Nymeria, Lusha, JobJet, Prophet, Connectifier just to name a few), many show up and disappear fairly often, but I have had good consistency and like the features of HIRETUAL more than most. Would put them in the top 5 compared to similar products facing my industry.
  • Smart Boolean String Building - product will help turn your text into a searchable boolean
  • X-ray With both Google and Bing - product will help turn your text into a searchable X-ray boolean
  • Big, big list of email contacts. The company does a fairly decent job of linking the correct contact email to the correct social profile... a lot of products don't do this so well
  • The tool can also show phone numbers
  • Products are decent, although sometimes the floating browser icon can be (only mildly) annoying.
Finding anyone's contact info, in particular, email.

Job Requisition Management (1)
Resume Management (1)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (4)
9.4
Candidate Search (7)
Applicant Tracking (2)
Collaboration (4)
Email Templates (1)
User Permissions (1)
Notifications and Alerts (2)
Reporting (4)

About Hiretual

Hiretual is a recruiting platform that aims to help you find and engage the right people 10x faster.

According to the vendor, customers use Hiretual to source across 30+ platforms and 700M professional profiles, quickly gather contact information and hire efficiently with team collaboration, pipeline management, and intelligent engagement.

Hiretual Features

Hiretual Premium$89per month
Hiretual ProCustomper user

Competitive Pricing

Hiretual Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

Hiretual Support Options