Hiretual Reviews

Andrea Vahoua | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 02, 2020

Good stuff!

It started out that I was the only recruiter using it for a while at our agency but as I had more success I introduced it to the team and we were able to make the decision that we should all begin to integrate it into our workflow on a daily basis.
  • Sourcing.
  • Boolean string creation.
  • GitHub search.
  • More features included in their free plan.
  • GitHub search can be a bit difficult to understand.
  • More user tutorials.
As a staffing agency we are constantly searching for the perfect hire and at times our clients come to us with reqs that are needing to filled quickly. With Hiretual we can throw in the job description and a few hard requirements and BOOM, a perfect Boolean so we can begin a search immediately.
Read Andrea Vahoua's full review
Eddie Moncayo, MBA, SWP, RACR | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 06, 2019

Hiretual is a state of the art, impressive sourcing tool

Hiretual has become the number one platform that we utilize to source candidates across all specialties for our organization. We utilize it for nursing, other clinical roles, leadership and the corporate role and everything else in between. Hiretual has allowed our organization to implement a state of the art tool that is easy to use, and highly effective at sourcing large numbers of specialized candidates. What Hiretual represents for our organization is a strong relationship with a growing tech company that truly partners and has vested interest in my organization's success.
  • Sourcing for specialized, hard to fill roles.
  • Creating advanced boolean strings utilizing their state of the art platform.
  • Advanced Artificial Intelligence to make sourcing large numbers of candidates easy.
  • Visionary and dedicated leadership who truly partner with their clients.
  • Integration with more ATS companies, but admittedly this is on their road map.
  • The naming convention of their tiered products can be a bit confusing.
We have been using Hiretual for a wide variety of roles, including filling our own internal Talent Acquisition roles. This product is comparable and as or more effective than Entelo and other advanced sourcing tools. We have found using Hiretual to be a boon to our rural recruiting efforts which can be incredibly complex and difficult to handle. Hiretual allows us to scale our sourcing efforts from small to large needs effortlessly and has been invaluable for us since we started utilizing it. Ultimately, when optimized, TA teams can earn a great deal of efficiency utilizing this tool to its fullest capacity.
Read Eddie Moncayo, MBA, SWP, RACR's full review
Ryan Marshall | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 03, 2019

Hiretual > LinkedIn Recruiter

I began using Hiretual 3 years ago, and it quickly became my go-to search engine for complex, purple squirrel types of searches. Three years later, Hiretual is my first destination for all searches in the Software Engineering, Infrastructure, Direct Response Marketing, Accounting & Finance, and Sales departments. What I like most about Hiretual today is the search insights feature that gives me an immediate indication of how successful the search I'm building is going to work, the depth of the talent pool, and cross-over information that allows me to expand or collapse my search criteria. To me, a product is only as good as the folks who stand behind it: Ninh Tran and Jason Xiao, founders of Hiretual, are two of the most clever software creators in the talent acquisition space I've ever the pleasure of working with. Hiretual > LinkedIn Recruiter!
  • Talent sourcing aggregate (known by Hiretual as AI Sourcing).
  • Custom insights based on search criteria.
  • Contact information & social link retrieval.
  • Applicant Tracking System Integration -- At OnPoint we use Lever as our ATS. Hiretual allows us to export candidate data directly into our ATS and associate said candidates to a specific requisition, & in a specific stage.
  • Integration with LinkedIn Recruiter projects to avoid sourcing/contact duplication -- In fairness, from a technology perspective, I think this is near impossible.
I believe that Hiretual is most successfully used by hyper-growth organizations with a need to identify & connect with talent in the technology, marketing, sales, or healthcare industries.
Read Ryan Marshall's full review
Jennifer Thrift | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 03, 2019

Sourcing tool that gets it right!

I use Hiretual daily in my sourcing efforts. It is the tool I use to begin all of my searches.
  • It intuitively suggests titles/keywords/etc based on your inputs. It also has the ability to "learn" based on your feedback on the sourced candidates.
  • Acts as an ATS by allowing me to upload candidates I find elsewhere.
  • About 75% of the time, there is accurate contact information for the candidates sourced.
  • The login screen does not remember my sign in.
  • There is honestly nothing else!
I begin all of my searches in Hiretual because they link to LinkedIn. I look up the profile in LinkedIn as well to ensure the information matched. I would say 95% of the time it does. Hiretual also provides contact information most of the time and it is almost always accurate.
Read Jennifer Thrift's full review
Benjamin Hanley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Linked who? Entel what? All you need is Hiretual

Hiretual has allowed me to identify passive candidates I wasn't finding elsewhere. It gives me extremely accurate data and predictive insights that in turn allow me to do my job at the highest level. I run a very small recruiting agency at the moment, but as we grow I will be making sure that all of my recruiters are using Hiretual.
  • Accurate insights
  • Correct contact information for candidates
  • Amazing customer support
  • I wouldn't change a thing, honestly..
Hiretual is well suited for any recruiter looking to step their game up and get in touch with passive candidates who not only fit the requirements you're looking for, but who are also more likely to respond and be interested in the opportunities you have to offer. It is less suited for lazy recruiters who would rather skim job boards all day and talk to candidates who are looking for new jobs.
Read Benjamin Hanley's full review
Michael L Crouse | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 27, 2018

Hiretual, the best tool in a recruiters toolbox!

It is the primary source for searching for candidates for ALL of our jobs. The solution that Hiretual solves for me and my company is that it is very fast and accurate with the data it returns. I can search for several roles at once using the AI feature. The AI feature has saved me hundreds of hours a year in search efforts.
  • Search for multiple roles simultaneously and provides up to 50 results with a search and the contact information as well as other social sites that the prospects is connected.
  • The speed of results is in minutes. It replaces what would take me hours to do.
  • The ability to verify contact information and show the source of information.
Well suited for any company that needs to gather a large number of candidates in a very short period of time that are well matched to the requirements listed. It is ideal for corporate and agency recruiters that may work alone or part of a large team. It saves a lot of time in the searches for all types of jobs in your organization or your client organization.
Read Michael L Crouse's full review
Kristina &quot;Shoots&quot; Wiggins | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2018

Everything cool about Hiretual

I was apart of Hiretual's beta testing and ever since I have been a user, supporter and a fan! I use Hiretual on an almost daily basis to build Boolean search strings and in some cases candidate management.
  • Building Boolean search strings within a few clicks.
  • Ability to search on multiple platforms.
  • Constantly updating with the newest technology and platforms to source.
  • Honestly can't give any insight into improvement and even if I could they are consistently updating to be the one-stop shop for sourcing.
Hiretual is the platform to accurately and efficiently find people to network with. Regardless the industry and or if you are hiring or in sales with the use of Hiretual you can do this seamlessly and effectively.
Read Kristina "Shoots" Wiggins's full review
Garick Chan | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2018

Hiretual is like oxygen. You don't realized how much you need it until its missing.

Hiretual correctly finds email addresses and sometimes even telephone numbers that other platforms do not. Their AI Sourcing function has also helped me uncover candidates I would not otherwise have found on my own with Boolean search.
  • Finding correct emails
  • Identifying correct talent with their AI Sourcing tool
  • Helps with Boolean builders
  • Could offer more free email contacts a week
Hiretual is best for recruiters and sourcers.
Read Garick Chan's full review
Joshua Morris | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 04, 2018

Hiretual, a tool any recruiter or sourcer cannot live without!

We use Hiretual as one of our main sourcing tools across the org. It greatly simplifies locating passive candidates and finding correct and current contact information.

The challenge was to find a PACS (picture archiving and communication system) Administrator for a regional health care entity. This is a healthcare professional who really works in two worlds, healthcare and information technology. The skills are very specific and there are not a lot of people who have this as a specialty.
Utilizing Hiretual’s Smart Search Boolean Builder and Facebook Search I was able to utilize unique search strings to narrow down my candidate list. For example a “self generated” standard LinkedIn search generated 212 results, a “self generated” boolean search on LinkedIn generated 0 results (obviously I have no skills in writing my own strings). Whereas Hiretual’s boolean search netted 47 regional and 12 local results, ALL accurate!
Once I had a viable set of potential candidates I was able to use Hiretual’s chrome extension to not only get insight on candidates but also their contact info, in some cases their email, cell and office number. I was able to interview the 5 best candidates and had the most qualified placed within 2 weeks.
  • AI search. Utilizing unique AI software Hiretual is able to crawl candidate profiles locating the best fits for your particular search.
  • Using Hiretual’s Smart Search Boolean Builder and Facebook Search I was able to utilize unique search strings to narrow down my candidate list.
  • The ability to use to use Hiretual’s chrome extension to not only get insight on candidates but also their contact info, in some cases their email, cell and office number
  • Incredibly responsive customer support
  • Chrome extension
  • It should be noted Hiretual is not a replacement to an ATS but is integrating with many of the big name ATS' in the industry
Read Joshua Morris's full review
Jake Rogers | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 27, 2018

Hiretual can do what other platforms cannot

We use Hiretual for sourcing and candidate searches. Our recruiting team loves how easy it is to use and how much time it saves us in the sourcing and candidate search process.
  • Email finding is excellent!
  • Sourcing AI is awesome and innovative!
  • Candidate profiles are rich and useful!
  • N/A
Hiretual can do what other platforms cannot: they find candidates' information others cannot, and they generate leads others cannot. It is a great tool in the recruiter's arsenal! For example: I have multiple times tried to find a candidate's email and Connectifier and other sources couldn't figure it out, but Hiretual can.
Read Jake Rogers's full review
May 22, 2018

🕵A Better-Than-Most Contact Finder Catering to Recruiters

* I head up the sourcing department @ the boutique recruiting agency I am at...

I've used many contact-finding apps and software tools to get personal contact information for outreach. HIRETUAL is especially unique for those of us working in the recruiting and staffing arena as it also offers boolean building & x-ray search features + more, but the tool also works just as well for sales and other departments.

I heard about HIRETUAL quite a while ago... at the time they showed phone numbers as well as email, but I'm not sure this is still the case anymore as many of these tools have discontinued this feature (?), if they do I'm sure you'd have to ask on a phone call (Chrome store says they do this still but website does not..?)

I do occasionally use the free version of HIRETUAL still, and some of our employees prefer to use it over other similar products. There are a TON of these types of products out there (Nymeria, Lusha, JobJet, Prophet, Connectifier just to name a few), many show up and disappear fairly often, but I have had good consistency and like the features of HIRETUAL more than most. Would put them in the top 5 compared to similar products facing my industry.
  • Smart Boolean String Building - product will help turn your text into a searchable boolean
  • X-ray With both Google and Bing - product will help turn your text into a searchable X-ray boolean
  • Big, big list of email contacts. The company does a fairly decent job of linking the correct contact email to the correct social profile... a lot of products don't do this so well
  • The tool can also show phone numbers
  • Products are decent, although sometimes the floating browser icon can be (only mildly) annoying.
Finding anyone's contact info, in particular, email.

Job Requisition Management (4)
Resume Management (4)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (5)
Candidate Search (11)
Applicant Tracking (4)
Collaboration (6)
Email Templates (4)
User Permissions (4)
Notifications and Alerts (6)
Reporting (7)

About Hiretual

Hiretual is a recruiting platform that aims to help you find and engage the right people 10x faster.

According to the vendor, customers use Hiretual to source across 30+ platforms and 700M professional profiles, quickly gather contact information and hire efficiently with team collaboration, pipeline management, and intelligent engagement.

Hiretual Features