October 25, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Read Dan Black's full review
Pros and Cons
- JDA WMS is highly configurable to handle any of our customers' requirements. These configurations do not require customization work, rather setting up the system to allow for customer needs such as processing and reporting.
- JDA WMS can handle high volumes of transactions well.
- JDA WMS has a robust and great integration layer which allows for data transfer inbound and outbound from the system.
- JDA WMS is a pricy solution compared to other WMS vendors. Perhaps they should offer "lighter" versions for smaller customers.
- JDA acquired RedPrairie a few years ago, and in doing so, has lost some of their "small company" support and customer care.
- Although integration and label printing are strong features of JDA WMS, they require expertise to set up. It would be nice if those aspects of the system were easier to manage.