LoopFuse is a marketing automation platform targeted primarily at SMBs. Functionalities include email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring and social listening capability.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/1T/90/7AU2A49L7I54.pngLoopfuse is great for small businesses looking to improve lead conversion rates and sales efficiencyMarketing Automation: Building Workflows Reporting,The email builder would have been great with templates, so I didn't have to bug my design team for custom HTML. It would have also been nice to have a place to save templates - I saved them as an email, but would accidentally edit them before copying and editing. The automated lead flows were confusing at times - I never knew what would happen if I added an action on to the end of the workflow.,The workflows were really easy to build and definitely increased our lead conversion. We did a lot of webinars, eBooks, etc - and it was so easy to decide on workflows to turn those prospects into hot leads by watching what they did on our website, or what they clicked on in our emails. Lead scoring also made our sales team more efficient. We had quite a few leads coming through our system, and many were not sales ready - but Loopfuse could transfer the lead score into Salesforce to show them which leads to focus on, as well as why the leads had the score they did (Loopfuse also imported lead activity into Salesforce - including emails sent, opened, clicked, webpages viewed, forms filled out, etc).,8,8,No,8Thank you LoopFuse for helping my business growI think it is very easy to collect leads with LoopFuse. I think it is easy to create landing pages in LoopFuse. It is easy to keep my leads up to date.,I think creating the HTML email campaigns could be made easier. I would like to have more HTML templates available.,Great way to reach the right customers. Great way to contact a lot of leads in a selected area all at once.,8,8,No,Marketo,Eloqua,Price Product Features Product Usability,Right now our company has a bigger budget so I would likely go for a bigger provider of online marketing automation software I think. Back in the days LoopFuse worked great for us so I would not change that decision. I think that it all depends on the budget you have.Loopfuse is great if you're looking for simplicity and low costIt is easy to use without too much set-up. The e-mail engine is simple to use and straightforward, and e-mails seemed to get delivered for the most part. The reporting information is very in-depth and detailed.,The reporting area used to be simple and straightforward, but they changed it to run a bunch of reports and they export in Excel format, which is clunky. Syncing with Salesforce.com was a difficult process It seemed that the traffic reported through Loopfuse did not match our Google Analytics account,I can't really quantify ROI from Loopfuse,1,9
LoopFuse

LoopFuse Reviews

LoopFuse
Filter 5 vetted LoopFuse reviews and ratings
Jen Picard profile photo
November 18, 2013

"Loopfuse is great for small businesses looking to improve lead conversion rates and sales efficiency"

• Marketing Automation: Building Workflows
  • Reporting
  • The email builder would have been great with templates, so I didn't have to bug my design team for custom HTML. It would have also been nice to have a place to save templates - I saved them as an email, but would accidentally edit them before copying and editing.
  • The automated lead flows were confusing at times - I never knew what would happen if I added an action on to the end of the workflow.
My advice in choosing software in general is to know what you want to get out of the software. Then start researching the software on your own to see what features and benefits each has that will help you accomplish what you need. Once you have a good idea of what sorts of features you're looking for, reach out to the vendors that have them to see demos. Get really in-depth with your demos and ask for practical use-cases for each feature. Free trials are pretty useless with this sort of technology because the initial set-up is so time-consuming that you would either not set it up properly, or you would not stop using the provider you chose after the set up because you don't want to do it again!
Read Jen Picard's full review
Mark Baars MScBA profile photo
November 21, 2013

Review: "Thank you LoopFuse for helping my business grow"

• I think it is very easy to collect leads with LoopFuse.
  • I think it is easy to create landing pages in LoopFuse.
  • It is easy to keep my leads up to date.
  • I think creating the HTML email campaigns could be made easier.
  • I would like to have more HTML templates available.
It is a great product to recommend especially to starting businesses. The project is cost efficient and very easy to install and use. I am not sure if I would recommend this to a big company since Marketo and Eloqua are also doing a great job at the moment now.
Read Mark Baars MScBA's full review
November 25, 2013

Review: "Loopfuse is great if you're looking for simplicity and low cost"

• It is easy to use without too much set-up.
  • The e-mail engine is simple to use and straightforward, and e-mails seemed to get delivered for the most part.
  • The reporting information is very in-depth and detailed.
  • The reporting area used to be simple and straightforward, but they changed it to run a bunch of reports and they export in Excel format, which is clunky.
  • Syncing with Salesforce.com was a difficult process
  • It seemed that the traffic reported through Loopfuse did not match our Google Analytics account
I would recommend LoopFuse wholeheartedly due to price and ease of use.

About LoopFuse