LoopFuse Reviews

Jen Picard profile photo
  • Marketing Automation: Building Workflows
  • Reporting
  • The email builder would have been great with templates, so I didn't have to bug my design team for custom HTML. It would have also been nice to have a place to save templates - I saved them as an email, but would accidentally edit them before copying and editing.
  • The automated lead flows were confusing at times - I never knew what would happen if I added an action on to the end of the workflow.
My advice in choosing software in general is to know what you want to get out of the software. Then start researching the software on your own to see what features and benefits each has that will help you accomplish what you need. Once you have a good idea of what sorts of features you're looking for, reach out to the vendors that have them to see demos. Get really in-depth with your demos and ask for practical use-cases for each feature. Free trials are pretty useless with this sort of technology because the initial set-up is so time-consuming that you would either not set it up properly, or you would not stop using the provider you chose after the set up because you don't want to do it again!
Read Jen Picard's full review
Mark Baars MScBA profile photo
  • I think it is very easy to collect leads with LoopFuse.
  • I think it is easy to create landing pages in LoopFuse.
  • It is easy to keep my leads up to date.
  • I think creating the HTML email campaigns could be made easier.
  • I would like to have more HTML templates available.
It is a great product to recommend especially to starting businesses. The project is cost efficient and very easy to install and use. I am not sure if I would recommend this to a big company since Marketo and Eloqua are also doing a great job at the moment now.
Read Mark Baars MScBA's full review
  • It is easy to use without too much set-up.
  • The e-mail engine is simple to use and straightforward, and e-mails seemed to get delivered for the most part.
  • The reporting information is very in-depth and detailed.
  • The reporting area used to be simple and straightforward, but they changed it to run a bunch of reports and they export in Excel format, which is clunky.
  • Syncing with Salesforce.com was a difficult process
  • It seemed that the traffic reported through Loopfuse did not match our Google Analytics account
I would recommend LoopFuse wholeheartedly due to price and ease of use.

About LoopFuse

LoopFuse is a marketing automation platform targeted primarily at SMBs. Functionalities include email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring and social listening capability.