January 11, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Read Lisa VanOstrand's full review
Pros and Cons
- Answer the telephone and provide technical support very readily. Stay on the line to make sure your problem is solved.
- Hosting with user payment ability to be handled by their site or my site. Don't have to have different companies for payment and hosting.
- Affordable for small business.
- Ability to organize content in multiple ways. Works well for educational model.
- Allows my own branding. There branding is fairly transparent.
- Demo on the website was difficult to see.
- Need another pricing model in-between the business and premium.