November 04, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
Read Len Bartlett, MBA's full review
Pros and Cons
- Report templates that are easy to learn, use, update and maintain.
- Great looking reports that stay up-to-date with what Apple is producing. When Apple rolled out the new look and feel to their iOS7 release, Roambi created a brand new set of reports within two weeks to go along with the iOS7 changes.
- Seamless integration with our existing BI environment, SAP Business Objects XI, 3.1. This drastically reduced the time from purchase to client-ready roll out from months to weeks.
- These reports were designed specifically for mobile devices, however a frequent request that we are unable to fulfill is that clients would like to share the complete functionality of these reports with someone via an internet-based report. We can take a screenshot that can be put into a presentation, we can e-mail a link to the report to view on another iOS device, but it cannot be shared with someone on a desktop or laptop. Roambi does provide something to be viewed, but it is based a narrow, iPhone view which can only be used for certain reports.
- Roambi currently only works on iOS devices. There are plans for Android and Windows Mobile versions, however those are not yet available.