It's Okay

February 26, 2020
My company has a few websites that are off our platform and using WordPress, so as their SEO analyst I had to become familiar with the …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2019
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Page grader (53)

Site audit / diagnostics (41)

Keyword analysis (50)

Site recommendations (42)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins, and make your voice heard!

Premium

Per Site

SEO

SEO Channels

SEO Platform & Account Management

6.0

What is Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins?

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins Video

Yoast SEO Demo

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins Technical Details

What is Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins?

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins are a set of tools developed by Joost de Valk and team, founder of yoast.com and Wordpress enthusiast. These tools are designed to help content rank higher and are subsumed under the Yoast Complete pack, which includes Video SEO for rank climbing with embedded videos in a Wordpress site, WooCommerce SEO for the WP ecommerce plugin, News SEO for rank climbing in Google news, Local SEO for (as the name implies) climbing in local listings with more complete information so can be located (e.g. Google Maps, a store locator, etc.), and Premium SEO redirect manager for dealing with common redirect errors and issues. Yoast Complete for a single site license can be obtained for $279, for up to 5 sites for $479, and for up to 20 sites for $849. The plugins may also be bought individually, and yoast.com now offers a Google Analytics (GA) plugin.

What is Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins's best feature?

Reviewers rate Social SEO highest, with a score of 7.9.

Who uses Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins?

The most common users of Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

• Our top performing writers require Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins be available. The phone rings if the plugin is temporarily disabled for maintenance or other reasons.
  • There were some downsides to Yoast when they added their 'Indexables' feature in version 14. I don't believe it was tested enough on larger, busier sites.
  • Overall, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins has helped achieve our traffic goals and continues to add value with each version release. However, beware feature creep...
Nabin Poudel | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The plugins have saved a lot of time and effort adding metadata information to a WordPress site
  • It has helped the websites to get indexed quickly on search engines
  • It has helped to make better decisions while selecting the keywords
Andrew Davison | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Traffic is up, quality traffic is up, and conversion rates are steadily increasing
  • Wordpress runs smoothly with the plugin installed; without it I saw a lot more downtime
  • It helps me stay focused on what really matters--growing my business--rather than worrying about technical details
Jeff Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • There is no way for me to put a number on the ROI for Yoast. What I can say is that it integrates well with our workflow. There is no doubt in my mind that we would not be able to do our work as efficiently without Yoast.
  • One of the best features of Yoast is the configuration Wizard. Once installed I can hand a site off to someone that has no real working knowledge of Yoast and they can configure everything perfectly. This is a real time saver.
David Hoffman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Because of our mostly-inbound strategy, more leads = more money. We're noticing consistently low bounce rates, more time spent on the site, and efficient behavior flow. In addition, that lowered bounce rate corresponds with a higher amount of contact form submissions and more leads going into Salesforce.
Ben Rubenstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • We've seen a steady rise in our organic search presence and ranking for key search terms - which is at least in part a result of optimization through Yoast - meaning for traffic and potential conversions.
  • I've been able to solve potential search engine issues without taking up time from our development team.
Michelle Green Arnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Findability: I love few things more than hearing, "I just found you on Google!" and knowing that they found us on Google because our SEO is on point.
  • Using the Yoast SEO Plugin over time has taught me to create better, more optimized content from the start, rather than having to edit that content after I realize it's not very SEO friendly. This saves a lot of time and lets me put my energy into other things.
  • The plugin has helped us make our sometimes-dense content more readable and sharable, which absolutely improves stakeholder engagement.