Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
6sense is being used primarily in the Marketing and Sales organizations. The main problem 6sense helps us address is that of identifying and engaging with the right company and right person at the right time.
- Surfaces intent data in very powerful visualization widget in Salesforce - allows the user to easily see and most importantly, act on key intent data.
- Suggests recommended actions to maximize engagement - strong AI recommendations aid sellers in determining personas with whom they should attempt to engage.
- Account Reach, Personal Fit & Buying Stage allow for more focused engagement activity - as with the previous strength, these scores help sellers to focus on the right people in the organization at the optimal time.
- More intent data appears to be generated and available in N. America...less so in EMEA and APAC...likely due to the impact of GDPR and other privacy laws in those region, amongst other possible factors.
- More pipeline generated.
- Increased opportunity conversion rates.
I haven't used any other intent data platforms and wasn't involved in the selection process.
Our CSM and the support team are great to work with.
No platform is perfect, and 6sense is no exception, but in general the usability factor is very high.
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy 6sense again?
The two use cases I'd say are most impactful are in Marketing and Sales. In Marketing, 6sense is invaluable for building campaigns that are targeting companies in the earlier stages of their prospect journey; Awareness and Consideration. In Sales, it helps sellers focus their outreach on the organizations that are further along in their journey; Decision and Purchase.