Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
We implemented 6sense to handle both our marketing campaign needs as well as using it to power our outbound BDR program. Marketing focuses on warming up earlier stage accounts with tactics initiated within 6sense and those accounts that reach the later stages are sent to BDRs for outreach. This has evolved our program greatly, increased conversion rates, and driven increased pipeline.
- Intent data easily accessed and actionable.
- Easy-to-use display advertising platform with great LinkedIn integration.
- The AI model sorts accounts into buying stages based on activity and we've found this to be very accurate.
- Implementation could use a salesforce AppExchange package, instead of building all the reports and dashboards yourself.
- Some key fields should be available in Salesforce.
- Dynamic creative requires source files to be uploaded as opposed to a visual builder.
- Increased meeting to opportunity conversion.
- Grew pipeline significantly.
- Made BDRs more efficient.
This has been very successful for us and the anonymous data has proven to be incredibly accurate. We have confidence that if an account is visiting our site, we will know. Coupled with the intent data, we have an amazing compass to direct us to what accounts are in-market and who we should focus our time on.
We've built our entire outbound process based on AI-powered predictions. This has allowed us to grow our pipeline significantly and increase our conversions rates significantly.
We used Terminus for awhile, which provided ok display advertising but nothing else.
6sense does a fantastic job supporting their customers. Our Customer Success Manager, Imran, is competent, responsive, and helps make us successful.
The platform is simple to use and as 6sense adds more robust features, they're doing a great job of keeping the UI clean and simple.
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
Would you buy 6sense again?
6sense is fantastic for enterprise-level account engagement in the US. European data is ok but limited by GDPR restrictions. If you have a strong operations person/team, then implementation will be fine. If you don't have that ability, I'd recommend seeking out a contractor to help. The platform is very easy to use and salespeople have access to all pertinent data right in Salesforce.