November 09, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
In our company, it is used by sales and business development. It gives us the ability to focus on quality outreach instead of volume outreach and hoping we get lucky.
- Integrates well with our other systems.
- Easy to make reports off of it.
- Easy to digest the info provided by it.
- The tool is great, the most important thing is how it is set up because if done incorrectly then you get the wrong signals sent your way.
- Helps get low hanging fruit that need a nudge to take a look at your product.
For the most part it has done this. No tool is perfect therefore there are some false signals but for the most part, it is great.
Well there are different tiers of signals, so it helps me focus on the most pressing/engaged accounts.
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy 6sense again?