Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)
We use it daily as our communication system. It is used by all of our employees. Our business is small and we work from home, so a costly communication system would not make sense. We accept inbound calls, make outbound calls, and text our customers/clients. When we travel, we are able to work from wherever we go. The chat feature is useful as well. It reduces the number of emails that we would normally have to send and reduces miscommunications.
- Cost effective.
- Use it on the mobile phones.
- Easy to set up a caller ID name that matched the business.
- No call attendant
- No idea how to connect with the CRM
- I would prefer some tech support to do some of the set up for me.
- Return on investment is high.
- Phone system has been without issues.
- Setting up has been somewhat problematic and time consuming.
As far as capabilities and ease to use, they all seem about the same. If you are not technologically savvy this all can be a bit difficult to set up by yourself. Nextiva had great customer service, but the service was not cost-effective and call texting was ridiculously complicated. If I could have access to tech support via chat it would be a lot less time-consuming.
It would be better if on the initial set up tech consultant that they were more proactive with the assistance.
Do you think 8x8 X Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 X Series's feature set?
Did 8x8 X Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 8x8 X Series go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 X Series again?