Act On Review
Updated February 25, 2015
Act On Review
Score 10 out of 10
- Email, website tracking, automated programs, email, forms landing pages, analytics
Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
I use Act-On for three clients. It allows me to keep track of a ton on information in one place. The software has been a big help in tracking website activity, leads, email effectiveness and overall prospect and customer engagement.
- Alerts my clients of visitors to specific sections of their websites.
- Email automation and follow-up.
- Email marketing with tracking to the website has been used very effectively for all my clients.
- Email software needs to be updated soon.
- Would like to see more customization of reports. As an example need to see more than 20 results in the report that shows search terms, companies that have visited the site and on the top referring sites.
- Need custom date ranges for all reports.
- Better insight into customer needs and wants
- Great for automating communication with leads via automated programs.
- Higher open rates and higher click through rates
All based on if my clients want to continue to pay for the integration and if they will continue to use the data I give them.
Evaluating Act-On and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
Pricing with the agency model is very fair. The fair pricing for a great product gave us the opportunity to offer Act-On to a few clients this year.