Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
My department uses Act-On as part of our demand generation program. We use Act-On to send automated e-mails to hundreds of thousands of customers, and to "nurture" them. By using a marketing automation software we are able to set when we send e-mails, and segment customers into different groups to market to them specifically.
- Easy to learn the tool.
- Able to handle hundreds of thousands of contacts.
- Able to set delivery dates and not worry about it.
- Would like to see Act-On integrate better with our new resource center (Uberflip).
- Would like the design tool to be a little easier (sometimes adds in random spacing, makes certain fonts larger for no apparent reason).
- Able to customize more in the design tool.
- Better customer service
- Increased leads from customers wanting products right away
- Keeping track of massive amounts of leads
If you are looking for a company to execute e-mail marketing campaigns to large amounts of customers, Act-On is great. The reporting tools are also pretty good, and the support is great. The templating is easy to use and fairly basic, but my team creates basic codes and not any intense CSS templates.