Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
In our small company, I am the sole user of Act-On. I use it almost daily to send emails to multiple groups of prospects and customers across the organization. Act-On allows us to quickly and easily send marketing emails, retention emails, and weekly newsletters. It also allows us to take care of opt-outs easily, so we can stay compliant and keep our deliverability high. Within our account, we are able to manage thousands of contacts and view each contact's profile to see how many emails they have been sent, how many they have opened, and how many they have clicked, which keeps us organized and on task with how we are communicating with our prospects.
- Email creation - The templates are especially helpful, but the fact that we can customize them to match whatever colors or styles fit the theme of our email message, is a big plus.
- Customer service - The Act-On team is always reaching out to check in and see how they can help us reach our goals faster and more easily.
- Deliverability - I never have to worry that we are going to end up on a blacklist or that our emails will not get sent out at the correct time. For over 3 years I have trusted Act-On and their excellent deliverability.
- More training - There are features I haven't used, due to lack of knowing how to use them. The team has offered to train me on these, I just need to take them up on the offer!
- Email lists - Sometimes if I remove an opt-out from one list, they are still included in another list. This can just be a source of time-consumption as I have to go find where else the contact is in our account.
- Increased employee efficiency for sure, I am able to churn out so many more emails than if I did it manually.
- Better customer service - we honor opt-outs and unsubscribes automatically, ensuring that our prospects do not receive any more emails than they want.
- ROI - the ability to schedule emails and plan ahead helps us stay on top of our marketing calendar and produce more marketing messages, leading to more sales. Well worth the investment.
These systems are all great and very robust, but they count each email sent against the monthly count, which is not always ideal for a company that sends high volume, and high frequency marketing campaigns each month. That is probably the greatest selling point of Act-On, that I can keep a base of customers under a certain limit, and send to them unlimited.
Most definitely, Act-On is best for companies that want to send multiple messages to the same contact many times during a month. Most email automation systems will count each email sent against the monthly allowance, but Act-On only counts the actual contact that is sent to each month, and it only counts it once, which is great for a company like ours. We send multiple emails to the same prospects each month, so Act-On fits our needs extremely well.
Act-On Feature Ratings
- Email template creation
- Managing lists across the company
- Honoring opt-outs and removing hard bounces, etc.