Reviews (1-3 of 3)
August 30, 2019
Score 4 out of 10
We use Campaigner across our entire company to send out marketing emails twice a week every week and have been using them for eight years now. We use Campaigner to notify customers of potential sales we have and other promotions via marketing campaigns that we create in house.
- Campaigner is easy to use and quite easy to design email marketing campaigns for but not drag and drop like mailchimp.
- Campaigner makes it easy to collect new subscribers from our customers via a simple sign up portal.
- Campaigner allows us to send large amounts of emails without much effort.
- Though I prefer using another tool like photoshop, campaigners campaign creation tool looks quite easy to use.
- Campaigner is just too bare-bones. When we first started using Campaigner close to a decade ago it was perfect for what it was. But nowadays Campaigner is missing several features that their competitors offer like exit intent and cart abandonment emails.
- Campaigner has an astonishingly bad unsubscribe option. We have had many customers complain to us over the years that when they try to unsubscribe through the emails Campaigner sends, their unsubscribe does not go through.
- Hard to change account settings such as changing our subscription plan. We had to call and were told to wait 24 hours just to make a small change to our account.
Read this authenticated review
At its current state, I would recommend Campaigner to someone looking to use a simple email marketing tool for someone just starting out or, in our use case, if they use Campaigner in conjunction with another email marketing tool that offers cart abandonment emails and exit intent popups.
March 14, 2017
Score 6 out of 10
We use Campaigner as a 3rd party application that our clients can use to send newsletters. We have a white label account that we've skinned with our logo and color scheme. Not all of our clients use it, as it is a paid feature. It addresses the need for those of our clients who need to send newsletters and eblasts to be able to do so.
Read Tim Sessions's full review
Campaigner is well suited in the Newsletter realm. If you need to send eblasts and newsletters, Campaigner has the functionality. If a client is just sending of one-off emails here and there, it doesn't make sense to use Campaigner. It is a great tool for mass marketing and email campaign marketing.
May 06, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
For the Brampton Beast we use Campaigner to create all of our email marketing campaigns. We send all sorts of emails from the very salesy stuff to just regular newsletters. It works great because it is so easy to use that anyone can get started on a campaign and it doesn't have to go straight to the digital team every time.
- Number 1, is it's ease of use. We have not run into any problems where someone finds Campaigner difficult to use and this comes in handy every day. The more people that know how to use it the better because it reduces stress/buildup on others.
- We love the reporting system here. We use the clicks and opens to follow up with people all the time so to have all that detailed information is very beneficial.
- Customization is great. You can really make all your emails look exactly like they're pictured in your head.
- They one thing I would adapt is an easier use of columns. Sometimes you would like to have a column only go halfway down the page as oppose to the whole page but that can be worked around. There really isn't much I would change.
Read Zaheer Bulsara's full review
We look for 2 things in an email campaign software: how detailed the reporting system is and ease of use. Both of these features are supported here. When I mention the reporting system, we need to be able to see who clicked on which links as well being able to pull their phone number or email so that we can then follow up with them. In all honesty I cannot see a situation where Campaigner would be less appropriate to use if you are looking for an email marketing software.
Campaigner Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Campaigner Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Dedicated Client Success Manager|
Campaigner Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|