Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
We are using Act-On as a marketing team to send out one-off emails, drip campaigns, landing pages, forms, track web behavior, and assign lead scores. Soon, our sales team will be making of use of Act-On to track hot leads as they come in and are assigned. The problem being solved is we needed more leads, more targeted campaigns, and easy follow-up to convert more leads. Act-On makes all of this possible.
- Email composer. I know how to code, but the email composer provided is very well developed. Initially, I thought I'd continue coding myself, then upload to Act-On. Nope! The composer is so effective, I use it instead of coding.
- Drip campaign setup. I was a newbie to automation, so drip campaigns scared me a little bit. Not anymore. It's very easy to set up and understand with the help of our customer success manager.
- Support. The support from Act-On has been unspeakable! From the sales manager, to the CSM, to the actual support line. They handle your issue and communicate updates in whatever means is best for you (phone, email, etc.).
- Social platform. It allows you to easily publish, but not to track metrics. You have to go to the actual platform for that information.
- Stationery is a little tricky too, but once you understand how it's created, you can use and manage it in no time.
- Faster and easier lead conversion with the use of progressive profiling and landing pages.
- Easier follow-up and touch points with triggered emails.
- IBM Silverpop Engage, Marketo and Oracle Eloqua
Act-On prevailed over these because of a few reasons: ease of use and implementation, cost, features, and fit for a medium business.
Recommended based on:
- Ease of use and implementation.
- Upkeep is minimal or as expected.
Act-On Feature Ratings
15 - Marketing and Sales
2 - CRM knowledge
- Marketing automation
- Lead generation
- Lead nurturing
- Web tracking
- Knowing who does or does not open an email
This is great software, so it deserves a good rating.