Overall Satisfaction with Act-On Software
Act-On's interface offers more functionality and flexibility. Simple to use requires no coding knowledge to use or navigate. It provides pre-built templates for automated programs that can be customized to meet our specific lead generation requirements. The drag-and-drop, list segmentation, and lead scoring options make the user-friendly interface appealing. It is possible to incorporate integrations. Our company uses this software both as an administrator and as a user. Switching between HTML and visual views is straightforward. With the integration of our CRM with our instance, we can create dynamically populated segments that are used to populate our automation. It is beautiful to download our data into more specific and affluent reporting tailored to our requirements. We could also create a proactive pipeline development program using MS Dynamics. It enables us to learn more about how our customers use our content (or not) to identify high-quality prospects.
- The templates are easy to use and set up campaigns.
- It's simple to use, and the email editor features a drag-and-drop interface.
- It's easy to set up a drip campaign or a series of scheduled emails.
- It has the flexibility of having a variety of scheduling options and the use of user experience automation.
- A more straightforward UI and faster loading times are needed.
- User direct communication within the platform would be fantastic.
- There are a few areas where the functionality could be improved.
- It provides a marketing automation platform used for SMS and email campaigns.
- An easy-to-use tool that gives us real-time data on our website traffic.
To improve the system, Act-On is developing custom reports and workflows. It is incredibly flexible as well as functionally sound and reliable. The other features that our team enjoys the most are the features such as all contacts. Creating landing pages and web forms is a snap with Act-On. Act-On Software was instrumental in resolving my issue.
Do you think Act-On Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Act-On Software's feature set?
Did Act-On Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Act-On Software go as expected?
Would you buy Act-On Software again?
Act-On simplifies the creation of landing pages, web forms, email campaigns, and other types of marketing automation. Designing a customer journey using the workflow builder (a nurturing flow) is possible. It is used in various ways and in a variety of contexts. Tactical's knowledgeable support team helped us unlock Act-On's potential for complex integrations and marketing campaigns. In some areas, it would be beneficial to improve functionality.