Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is being used across the entire company as a way to keep in contact with our potential customers and current clients. We also use it to update our current clients on courses and programs that they have purchased. Lastly, ActiveCampaign is used to inform our potential clients about our services and convert them into clients. ActiveCampaign addresses the problem of being consistent with building the relationship with potential clients and staying in Constant Contact with our current clients.
- ActiveCampaign has easy automations to use (or you can make it as complicated as you like!).
- There are many ways to obtain and analyze data. This is great if you love stats!
- Easy to create templates making it easy to save time with emails.
- There are many ways to do one thing in ActiveCampaign and it can be overwhelming when there's so many ways to complete a simple task.
- When you first log in, there is a lot of activity on the dashboard. It's like you can get lost and go down rabbit holes if you're not careful.
- Some of the features are not intuitive. You have to look hard for them or guess where it is.
- I make a lot of my sales via email so ActiveCampaign has been EXTREMELY helpful.
- ActiveCampaign gives me another touch point with potential clients other than social media.
- ActiveCampaign makes it easy to segment different groups on my email list.
ActiveCampaign is the BEST tool if you're an online entrepreneur. It does EVERYTHING you need and then some, especially if you do online launches for courses and programs. If you're a brick and mortar business, ActiveCampaign may be overkill. There are a lot of features that may be unnecessary for your business.