Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Meredith Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2019

Acuity Saves Me Money, Headaches, and Gives Me Confidence and Peace of Mind. It's a Life-Saver!

Acuity Scheduling is the on-line scheduling service that my small business uses. I love it! I am a small business owner, with just 2 employees. My assistant and I are able to coordinate my schedule smoothly and effortlessly. Individuals can set up their own appointments, receive follow up emails, answer questions automatically that I need to reference on our calls, and when I receive their answers in my email inbox instantly. This service works flawlessly which means no headaches. It saves a lot of time for me and is convenient for my prospects, clients, and workshop attendees to use. My attendees can also pay me right away when they reserve their workshop slot, meaning one less task for my assistant.
  • Clicking on the link opens up my calendar, which has an uncluttered look, making it easy for my prospects and clients to review their options and make their choice.
  • I am able to customize my schedule, the types of appointments I want to offer, and even decide how many appointments I want in a day. There are so many details that I can customize.
  • I can customize how my calendar and emails look for my prospects and clients so that I come across professional and coordinated. I want the look of my business, website, etc. to have a polished, cohesive, and interesting presence.
  • I love that there is a workshop/class/series option for my workshops. My attendees reserve their place and pay upfront. I can duplicate these events or add future dates. It's wonderful. This saves us a lot of time and is so convenient.
  • I haven't had any trouble with my scheduler. It works flawlessly, so I don't have to take time out of my day to fix, troubleshoot or call customer service.
  • I love that I can add questions for my prospects to answer right away before booking a call. This means 3 fewer steps for me. 1. They answer these questions without an email from me. 2. They make their reservation and get a follow-up email, right away. 3. I customized the follow-up email with more details and actions to take to prepare for our call.
  • I would like to be able to have all of my schedule openings laid out for my clients. It seems that Acuity only offers part of my calendar even though I didn't check the box that says "show only __% of my calendar." I used to use that feature when I had fewer openings, but now I don't want it so I cleared that feature and disabled it. The calendar still doesn't show my clients all of my openings, and they don't always find what they are looking for. It has worked out fine, thus far, so I haven't complained.
  • Everything else is marvelous!
  • Maybe offer more types of payments like Venmo or Google Pay.
This scheduling service works great for me as a coach. I have appointments with prospects that are free and informative. I like to gather some info from them ahead of time, so it's great to be able to get answers to questions that I have without any effort. I also love having them send follow up emails for me. I also have clients who schedule one on one calls with me, and they use this scheduler. Last, I set up workshops for people to view on Zoom (online meetings). I love that people can click on the link, reserve a spot, pay for the class, and receive a confirmation, without any effort from me.
Read Meredith Brough's full review
Katelyn Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2020

This is my favorite scheduling platform

As a information and service-based company, working with individual clients is immensely important. We use Acuity Scheduling for a broad range of client appointment types to keep things straight forward and also convenient, as well as allowing new prospects the flexibility to schedule a consult at a time that works for them that's also within our availability.
  • User-friendliness is great. It's very straightforward.
  • Customer service is also excellent for any questions using Acuity Scheduling.
  • Acuity Scheduling is a very flexible platform. It even integrates your Facebook pixel for improved ad tracking. And it does so without being complex.
  • I can honestly say that I don't have glaring issues with Acuity Scheduling. Even the integrations process, which I would think would be the most difficult, is very simple.
Acuity Scheduling works well for appointment-based needs with clients, new appointments with prospects, and consultation type needs as well. Frankly, it can be used as a general calendar, though, I think it is geared toward businesses with all of its flexibility and functions. It makes it easy for me to set times that work for me and customize the platform based on my business, and it also allows me to present a sleek, professional front to new and existing clientele.
Read Katelyn Silva's full review
Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

Easy and Intuitive Scheduling Solution for Small Businesses

We personally use Acuity Scheduling, but I also find myself regularly recommending it to other health and wellness professionals. It is an easy to use scheduling platform that integrates well with other software (namely Google Calendar, Google Analytics, Zoom, Infusionsoft, and Mailchimp in my case). My schedule is already hectic enough without trying to fit in appointments. With Acuity, I can set the business hours, set a buffer before and after each appointment, and let it work out the scheduling with my Google Calendar. It does what it's meant to do (scheduling) well, and it has an appealing price point.
  • Integrations
  • Automated Reminder Emails
  • Automated Virtual Meeting Room Setup
  • Scheduling
  • Ability to create multiple scheduling options
  • I always like more integrations - but honestly, I can't think of a single one off the top of my head that I'd need that they don't have
  • It could be more user-friendly
  • Customization options - layout customization - branding
  • Easier to allow multiple users to manage their schedule in regards to linking to each user's Google calendar
  • Acuity Scheduling is well suited for any small business with an online presence that is looking for a scheduling solution.
  • Acuity Scheduling wouldn't be a good choice for a business that isn't online. In essence, I also don't think it would be a good solution for a larger business with dozens or hundreds of users needing to manage their scheduling.
Read Ashlie Pappas's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

A cost effective way to automate meetings and bookings for small businesses and solopreneurs

I use Acuity Scheduling to book appointments. When people visit my website and want to book a Strategy call with me, they can just book it online using Acuity Scheduling and will get reminders automatically. People can choose the time and date that suits them, and book themselves in. It makes it easy and convenient for everyone.
  • Personalized and branded booking page
  • Email reminders
  • Sync with Google Calendar
  • Set up different types of appointments
  • The FREE version doesn't sync with Google calendar anymore. That's a shame!
For solopreneurs who are already overwhelmed with tasks and activities, Acuity Scheduling takes a task off your list off and automates bookings and meetings.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Christy Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2020

Acuity Scheduling saves hours a week

As a company of one, I use Acuity Scheduling to allow potential clients to book complimentary discovery calls and web design services. This prevents the whole email back-and-forth on what days/times work for you.
  • It integrates with iCal and Google Calendar.
  • Clients can book and purchase directly within Acuity.
  • Does not calculate taxes (you must build these in to each service cost).
  • Owned by Squarespace, but does not connect to their email campaign software.
Acuity is great for scheduling free discovery calls -- the person scheduling can see your available times and book what works for them. They can also fill out your forms so you have more information about what they are looking for, and you can set up automatic reminder emails for both you and the person scheduling.
Read Christy Price's full review
Lindsay Frey | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Stop waiting to implement an online scheduling feature!

We use Acuity on our Squarespace website to allow new leads to independently schedule a consultation, and we use it to schedule all client sessions and staff interviews. When we have a seasonal promotion, we'll also create a special scheduling page to allow clients to book sessions at a promotional price. I link it to my work iCal calendar so that if I schedule anything else via my phone or laptop–a meeting, networking, or volunteer event–it will automatically block off that time a client sees on our Acuity availability.
  • Acuity lets you create groups of different types of appointments and create separate availability for each group.
  • Customers can pay directly through Acuity when they schedule, or you can choose to not require payment.
  • I would like more advanced capabilities for blocking off time *between* appointments, depending on the *type* of appointment. It's not very easy to understand how to use this feature.
  • When looking at the 'week' calendar view, it would be nice to be able to keep scrolling forward through the days & weeks, instead of having to click through to the next week.
I think Acuity Scheduling presents a very professional face for your business when scheduling anything with customers. If you're spending time on the phone talking with clients trying to coordinate schedules, it saves a ton of time to be able to send people to your 'scheduling page' instead to select an appointment. But if your schedule changes every week, you just have to make sure to update your availability regularly so it's accurate.
Read Lindsay Frey's full review
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Solves Problems I Didn't Even Know I Had!

I am the founder and director of 34:18 Ministries, an organization that offers life coaching services to all kinds of amazing women. I use Acuity Scheduling to solve all of my scheduling problems. Each of my clients logs in to Acuity Scheduling to create, manage, change, and cancel appointments. They even pay for these services through Acuity Scheduling!
  • Acuity Scheduling gives me the ability to customize my client's view of my scheduling page.
  • Acuity Scheduling syncs with my Google calendar to block off times I'm unavailable and sends new appointments to my Google calendar, as well.
  • Acuity Scheduling gives my clients the option to pay for their sessions right there within the website.
  • Acuity Scheduling integrates with Squarespace, Facebook, and Instagram - all vital parts of my business and ministry.
  • The user interface could use a bit of an update within the backend of the website.
I recently coached one of my clients to become an online personal trainer and highly recommended Acuity Scheduling to that person. They are using it and loving it! Anyone who runs a small, one-on-one, client/services business can benefit from using this software. ESPECIALLY if they also use Facebook, Instagram, Squarespace, or any website to drive appointment bookings.
Read Reagan Baird Edwards's full review
Adam Reiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Fills Our Unique Scheduling Needs and May Solve Yours as Well!

We are currently using Acuity to handle the scheduling of parent partner calls between our sponsors and the children's homes we work with. It seamlessly works across time zones to ensure that everyone is on the same page and send reminders to our sponsors via text and email that a call is coming up so they can hop online and chat with their sponsored child. Acuity Scheduling significantly decreased the number of missed calls and made scheduling much easier.
  • Ease of scheduling. Easy to use scheduling page for quick and seamless appointment scheduling.
  • Working across time zones. Automatically handles changes in time zones when scheduling appointments across the world.
  • Honestly, I have not seen any cons yet.
Acuity Scheduling works very well with our sponsor calls across multiple time zones. I love how it can be hosted on your own website, which increases the trust users have in it. The text and email reminders are very nice features as well. I did need to do some rewording of template confirmation emails and forms to make Acuity work for my organization's application, and I did appreciate how Acuity is customizable to allow for this.
Read Adam Reiley's full review
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Is A Must Have For Coaches & Consultants!

I use Acuity Scheduling to book calls with clients and potential clients. It helps me manage my business hours better by setting specific time frames in which I wish to schedule appointments, as well as making a booking with me a straightforward process.
  • Hours of Availability include the option to create your own schedule, have a set schedule, and block off time.
  • Allowing users to group certain call types (such as consultations for a variety of services) together.
  • Deleting appointment types is a tedious process. You have to open each appointment type and click delete instead of just being able to view the list and select the items you want to delete and not have to navigate away from the list.
  • Sometimes setting a call availability schedule can be a little overwhelming.
  • I work with health and fitness professionals, and I often come across clients who need help managing their appointments and availability.
  • Acuity Scheduling makes this a super easy process, PLUS if they happen to offer classes, slots can be booked for that as well as personal coaching sessions. The ability to collect payments is fantastic.
Read Heather Herring's full review
Andrew Folts | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

A minimal, yet fully-featured scheduling app

I use Acuity Scheduling to schedule coaching calls with existing and potential clients. I run a solo business, so the software is just used by me.
  • Easy-to-use interface.
  • Lot of options for custom appointment types.
  • The interface is user-friendly, but visually dull.
Acuity scheduling is just easy to use, plain and simple. It works perfectly for solopreneurs or coaches who don't want to be emailing back and forth about their schedules. With different user levels, I don't see why larger organizations couldn't use it as well.
Read Andrew Folts's full review
Steve Palfreyman | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Most customizable meeting scheduler on the market.

By a solo founder. I've been using it to save time scheduling meetings for the past 6 years. It's the best scheduling software I've tried and keeps getting better!
  • Makes scheduling really easy.
  • Fantastic CRM management built-in.
  • I'd like to see the ability for Acuity to open and close extra availability based on how booked up a calendar is in a set period. Nobody does this that I know of but it'd be a game changer.
For solo founders and teams who need to book lots of meetings!
Read Steve Palfreyman's full review
karla lightfoot - clinical hypnotherapy | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

Fun + Easy Scheduling Tool!

I am a solo practitioner, and I'm the only person that uses Acuity Scheduling. However, it has been fantastic in creating more ease in my practice.
  • Efficient - scheduling and payment
  • Capacity to create options within certain Service categories.
  • Design Interface with Clients could be better looking.
I love Acuity Scheduling and especially for solo practitioners. My husband's office uses it too - it's a startup with about 100 people.
Read karla lightfoot - clinical hypnotherapy's full review
Kathy Pierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 06, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review

Our business currently uses Acuity Scheduling to schedule clients for our spa service division.
  • Acuity Scheduling is a very easy platform to set-up.
  • Acuity Scheduling allows you to customize the layout of the scheduling page and add as many services that you have available.
  • Acuity Scheduling also allows you to customize your email communication with clients.
  • Acuity Scheduling allows you to set up your system to require credit cards to minimize no call no shows.
  • The only area where I feel Acuity Scheduling could improve is when it comes to additional services. Clients are not able to schedule multiple services under 1 appointment. In order for that to be accomplished, I have to create add on's for all the additional services which can be very time consuming.
Acuity Scheduling is well-suited for any service-based industry that is looking to be more automated.
Read Kathy Pierre's full review
February 06, 2020

Acuity is an excellent resource for the cost!

Acuity is used throughout our organization at an advisor level. We use it to schedule anyone external outside of our organization.
  • We love the customization of each advisor's homepage.
  • We love that you can edit scheduling availability so quickly.
  • The Office 365 integration broke a few times for no reason.
  • We wish there was a number to call for support, but it's only email.
Honestly, I would give this product a 10. I beta tested 4 other online scheduling programs, and this was the only one that did everything we needed it to do and more. I went through over a year of testing other programs. We are very happy with Acuity.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

The appointment scheduler you need to try

Acuity is one of the most popular appointment scheduling tools used within the beauty and well-being industry for small business startups. It allows clients to automatically book treatments online and helps business owners to manage their bookings and sync with their Google calendars. It also works well with CRM’s, such as Zoho and Hubspot, and integrates well with Zapier, which allows you to link to even more tools.
  • Optimize Appointment Diary: it allows you to maximize your appointment space once you have set up all your business settings and logistics.
  • Organizes your business: It connects well with email marketing tools like Mailchimp and Constant contact, and connects with accounting management apps like Quickbooks.
  • Automated communication: it sends out email and text reminders to customers, which can be switched on and off.
  • Although it syncs with your calendar, the only one it does that with is Google, which is frustrating for those with Outlook and Office 365 calendars.
  • It comes with a steep learning curve, as it’s not the easiest tool to set up if you’re totally new to scheduling tools.
  • The intake forms that you can create for your customers to fill-in prior to their appointment have word limits in each section, which can be frustrating.
Acuity is suited for mobile beauty, spa, and massage solopreneurs, as it takes the weight off having to manage bookings, send client reminders, or have to take in-person intake forms.
For those in Europe, Acuity is also GDPR and HIPAA compliant in the United States. It also promises not to sell to your clients, unlike other scheduling tools on the market.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Miguel Quina Ribeiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 15, 2019

Simple scheduling for small teams

We wanted to make it easy for customers to schedule appointments and also to have balanced agendas to avoid overbooking or other scheduling problems. We like our Acuity allows synchronization with personal calendars and allows to provide specific links to specific types of appointments. Additionally, the free version allowed us to test it easily to the point of being sure of its value.
  • Synchronization with personal calendars.
  • Customize appearance.
  • Custom links.
  • Some of the good features are only available in the top premium package.
For companies with multiple locations or in multiple countries, it is nice to address scheduling.
Read Miguel Quina Ribeiro's full review
Joshua VanMeter | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2019

Actualize Scheduling Bliss with Acuity Scheduling

We are utilizing Acuity to manage client consultation times for a variety of health and wellness clients across the entire nation. It solves multiple challenges involved in developing, deploying and managing the backend for dozens of calendars - we can manage everything with one master login, while at the same time giving clients access to only their own information. We save dozens of man hours every week with this tool.
  • Calendar management for multiple clients across multiple locations and time zones.
  • Easy user management and calendar security features that meet client business objectives.
  • Effective and efficient booking interface that doesn't get bogged down with extraneous features.
  • Initial setup of the account takes quite a bit of time, and multiple menus, though new client accounts are much quicker
  • If you're the account admin, you generally receive an email for EVERY single booked, rescheduled or cancelled appointment - unless you turn off ALL email notifications. It would be nice to have much better notification management tools.
  • Booking page and email notification styling is very basic - it would be amazing to have more template options.
Acuity Scheduling is very useful for a wide variety of appointment-based businesses in a variety of industries. For our healthcare clients, we've found it to be one of the best, providing a flexible but effective toolset that can be configured to meet your business' needs, while not getting overly bogged down with options.
Read Joshua VanMeter's full review
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

An Intuitive UI and Easy to Get Employees Up to Speed

We use Acuity Scheduling to schedule appointments with market research participants. It is helpful not only for tracking the status of participants, but also for sending reminder emails and texts. It is an order of magnitude easier than previous tools we were using to remind participants about upcoming appointments and as a result saves a ton of manpower.
  • The reminder system is well thought out and touches all the bases we need
  • The scheduling interface is the easier one we've seen (we don't use the client portal)
  • The UI is easy enough to use that I can hand off tasks to employees quickly and easily
  • The new UI feels like a step backwards. Fonts are larger and elements overall take up more space than they previously did, which hampers usability
  • Would appreciate it if there were more tools built around ignoring client portal scheduling. It's hard to find scheduling systems that don't emphasize client self-scheduling these days
  • Even more flexibility with the reminders system would be appreciated.
Acuity Scheduling has been really well suited to our use case which is based around not letting clients self-schedule. Other tools just didn't offer us the ease of use on the scheduling back end. Accordingly, if this is your use case, Acuity Scheduling shines. I can't speak to the relative usefulness of the client scheduling portal, though I'm sure it's fine.
Read Christopher Cantrall's full review
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2019

Easy To Use Calendar And Scheduling App

Acuity Scheduling is used to schedule many types of appointments at my company. Thanks to its two-way API sync with Google Calendar and real-time updating, we avoid double bookings and also have appointments immediately added to our calendar. It's also great because it sends email and text message notifications when people book calls. It's easy to set up and gives you a lot of power and flexibility for a reasonable price.
  • Email notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders
  • Text message notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders so you never are caught off guard or forget about a call -- and they go right to your phone
  • Two way API integration with Google Calendar avoids double bookings
  • Easy to set up so you're not spending all day setting up a calendar that's supposed to save you time
  • Good support if you run into an issue
  • Ability to book multiple types of appointments
  • Option to include multiple users and use filters so certain appointments are booked with certain people
  • They have an app for your phone
  • When you embed a calendar it doesn't always resize correctly for mobile and desktop
Acuity Scheduling is perfect for any organization who needs to set appointments. It's particularly effective for booking sales conversations because you can send follow-ups with authority content as well as reminders to reduce the number of no-shows.

I don't think it would be the best choice for an organization looking to schedule internal meetings where a lot of people need to be able to book or confirm the same time works for all of them for the meeting. Acuity by nature removes available times once a single person has booked that appointment slot.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
Linda Riolo | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 28, 2019

With Acuity I can easily schedule classes and appointments. No more headaches!

Acuity is great! I'm an online teacher. I work as a freelancer. I used to spend a lot of time trying to organize my calendar and Acuity makes it so easy and straight forward. I can collect payments, schedule appointments, and leave clients the opportunity to change the time of their own appointment. This makes my life so much easier! This way, I can spend more time focusing on what I like to do.
  • Flexibility - clients can manage their own schedule. Less work for me.
  • Acuity works with clients from different parts of the world and the time of the meeting changes according to the local time.
  • I can differentiate my products and I can offer packages or discounts.
  • I can adapt the design and insert my logo and brand colors.
  • Package function is only available in plans starting from $25 per month. Might be pricy for a person who hasn't got a big list of client yet.
  • I like the design and I find the settings menu easy to navigate. Maybe the calendar design with available times could be improved.
Well suited for small enterprises like mine, that host numerous one-on-one meetings. Acuity is great for freelancers, online coaches, teachers, and mentors. I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues and people in the online teaching field.
Read Linda Riolo's full review
Ginger Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2019

Acuity is versatile, easy to use, and customizable

Acuity Scheduling has automated scheduling for our small business of instructors teaching off-site and at our location around the clock. We use it to schedule multiple classes with over a dozen individual instructors both at our place and at customer locations. It's flexible in that you can customize how things are done on different class types and customer service is prompt, professional, and top-notch...they actually help and don't respond with canned answers, which has become the norm for just about everybody else nowadays. It would be well suited to spas and/or hair salons where you need to schedule multiple professionals from a single admin tool.
  • Customer service is knowledgeable, personalized, prompt, thorough, and friendly
  • Customization for the way we use it
  • Integration with other programs
  • The ability to automate emails beyond one year (our customers only have to recert every 2 years so we have to use Survey Monkey)
A business where multiple simultaneous schedulings/services are happening...like a training school, hair salon, spa.
Read Ginger Davis's full review
Josephine Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2019

Acuity is the perfect option to save time, especially if you use Squarespace

Currently I send a link to Acuity to potential new clients to schedule their free consultation; this saves time emailing back and forth to find a date and time that fits into both of our schedules.
  • Easy to get the links
  • Easy to sync with Google calendar
  • Not the prettiest interface
  • I like the look and feel of Calendly better
  • Doesn’t feel as user intuitive, when a client cancels they should really be encouraged to reschedule
It is free with Squarespace!
Read Josephine Stafford's full review
Chelsea Baldwin | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2019

Acuity for agency use

It's very easy to schedule meetings with people for a time that works for both of you, and that integrates into both of your calendars immediately. It also integrates with Zoom, so you can automatically generate a meeting time & join link for the person you're meeting for a web video call.
  • Choosing time zones & picking meeting times
  • Integrating with digital calendars to make sure things are not forgotten after they're scheduled
  • Integrating with Zoom
  • Not asking for a phone number when you don't intend to give the person a phone call & want to do a Zoom call instead. (If it is, in fact, possible, as I can't figure out how to get it to stop asking for a phone number.)
  • Asking questions/having people answer questions before they schedule a time slot.
Very good for scheduling client discovery calls, as well as calls people are paying you for, like coaching calls. Also great for making sure you don't double-book yourself with something else in your calendar.
Read Chelsea Baldwin's full review
Jeremy Estes | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2018

Acuity Scheduling is a Great High Volume Web Scheduling Platform

We use Accuity to book client facing calls with our advisors. It makes managing availability and maintaining accurate scheduling very simple. Before Acuity Scheduling, we had some other platform that was clunky for our clients to fill out online, was nearly impossible to make changes to, and didn't integrate with our CRM to further tailor messaging.
  • Integrates directly with our CRM, ONTRAPORT so that our clients receive the appropriate communications before and after their appointments.
  • Changing and adding availability is easy, which gives our advisors more flexibility with their schedules.
  • It has a great interface for clients, which has increased our booking % rate.
  • Not a lot of tracking (where are people falling out of the process and not booking)
  • You can't add custom coding (mainly for tracking and remarketing purposes)
  • The customization sections could use more flexibility for the admin.
Accuity is a great web-based scheduling platform, that's perfect for managing high volume appointments. But, if your marketing metrics are based on scheduling performance, it's very difficult to track success.
Read Jeremy Estes's full review
March 30, 2019

Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!

Acuity truly resolves the back and forth with my own clients, and it's great that prospects can just book themselves onto my calendar, no problem. I love that prospects can't book a call unless they answer a certain question/s that I require to be answered. The interface is fairly straight forward, and it loads so much faster than the other schedulers I've tried, which makes it so ideal for impatient prospects who access my booking page with their mobiles.
  • Acuity's UI flows well for my audience and it is easy to book. I LOVE that it loads very quickly, that is KEY to a good scheduler.
  • It's so easy to set up, and I can change my availability day to day without affecting the overall master hours I've set.
  • I love the feature for blocking out some times so that people book in chunks, one after the other, not scattered throughout the day.
  • The form feature that allows me to screen my audience before they book is so useful because it weeds out the ones who are not a fit for me.
  • The feature for blocking out times to appear busier is very useful as well, it does look like I have very limited ability!
  • I wish they had a lifetime plan. I'm tired of all these subscription plans.
I honestly don't see a scenario where Acuity is unsuitable if you want your audience or clients to book a session with you. It loads quickly, has great UI, is customizable, and redirects and integrates to your mailing list. It's so suitable for any online business owner really. It's suitable for anyone who wants a professional experience for their audience too.

About Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.

Acuity Scheduling Technical Details