Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!Acuity truly resolves the back and forth with my own clients, and it's great that prospects can just book themselves onto my calendar, no problem. I love that prospects can't book a call unless they answer a certain question/s that I require to be answered. The interface is fairly straight forward, and it loads so much faster than the other schedulers I've tried, which makes it so ideal for impatient prospects who access my booking page with their mobiles.,Acuity's UI flows well for my audience and it is easy to book. I LOVE that it loads very quickly, that is KEY to a good scheduler. It's so easy to set up, and I can change my availability day to day without affecting the overall master hours I've set. I love the feature for blocking out some times so that people book in chunks, one after the other, not scattered throughout the day. The form feature that allows me to screen my audience before they book is so useful because it weeds out the ones who are not a fit for me. The feature for blocking out times to appear busier is very useful as well, it does look like I have very limited ability!,I wish they had a lifetime plan. I'm tired of all these subscription plans.,10,It has reduced the back and forth of scheduling a call with my clients by 90%. It has drastically reduced any client inquiries of when the next call will be by sending out email and text reminders. It has decreased the no shows of new prospects with the text reminders and allowed those who can't make it to just reschedule the booking themselves.,Calendly, ScheduleOnce and YouCanBook.Me,Trustpilot, Zoom, WordPress,Yes,9Easy To Use Calendar And Scheduling AppAcuity Scheduling is used to schedule many types of appointments at my company. Thanks to its two-way API sync with Google Calendar and real-time updating, we avoid double bookings and also have appointments immediately added to our calendar. It's also great because it sends email and text message notifications when people book calls. It's easy to set up and gives you a lot of power and flexibility for a reasonable price.,Email notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders Text message notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders so you never are caught off guard or forget about a call -- and they go right to your phone Two way API integration with Google Calendar avoids double bookings Easy to set up so you're not spending all day setting up a calendar that's supposed to save you time Good support if you run into an issue Ability to book multiple types of appointments Option to include multiple users and use filters so certain appointments are booked with certain people They have an app for your phone,When you embed a calendar it doesn't always resize correctly for mobile and desktop,9,Huge positive ROI. Instead of wasting time going back and forth about times that work, I send the same link to all prospects and they can book the time that works for them -- I can use that time to dedicate to revenue-generating activities. It has reduced no shows and allow me to automate the follow-up process between call booked and the actual call.,ScheduleOnce, Calendly and TimeTrade,Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), CamtasiaWith Acuity I can easily schedule classes and appointments. No more headaches!Acuity is great! I'm an online teacher. I work as a freelancer. I used to spend a lot of time trying to organize my calendar and Acuity makes it so easy and straight forward. I can collect payments, schedule appointments, and leave clients the opportunity to change the time of their own appointment. This makes my life so much easier! This way, I can spend more time focusing on what I like to do.,Flexibility - clients can manage their own schedule. Less work for me. Acuity works with clients from different parts of the world and the time of the meeting changes according to the local time. I can differentiate my products and I can offer packages or discounts. I can adapt the design and insert my logo and brand colors.,Package function is only available in plans starting from $25 per month. Might be pricy for a person who hasn't got a big list of client yet. I like the design and I find the settings menu easy to navigate. Maybe the calendar design with available times could be improved.,10,I save a lot of time with Acuity. I look more professional in the eyes of my clients. Booking a class with me is easier and my clients don't get discouraged. They can book and be added to my newsletter with just 2 clicks.,,Zoom, WordPress, PayPal PaymentsAcuity is versatile, easy to use, and customizableAcuity Scheduling has automated scheduling for our small business of instructors teaching off-site and at our location around the clock. We use it to schedule multiple classes with over a dozen individual instructors both at our place and at customer locations. It's flexible in that you can customize how things are done on different class types and customer service is prompt, professional, and top-notch...they actually help and don't respond with canned answers, which has become the norm for just about everybody else nowadays. It would be well suited to spas and/or hair salons where you need to schedule multiple professionals from a single admin tool.,Customer service is knowledgeable, personalized, prompt, thorough, and friendly Customization for the way we use it Integration with other programs,The ability to automate emails beyond one year (our customers only have to recert every 2 years so we have to use Survey Monkey),10,Automation has allowed our office staff to spend more time being proactive/marketing Email settings send out detailed terms and conditions which they must agree to to continue,Acuity is the perfect option to save time, especially if you use SquarespaceCurrently I send a link to Acuity to potential new clients to schedule their free consultation; this saves time emailing back and forth to find a date and time that fits into both of our schedules.,Easy to use Easy to get the links Easy to sync with Google calendar,Not the prettiest interface I like the look and feel of Calendly better Doesn’t feel as user intuitive, when a client cancels they should really be encouraged to reschedule,10,Continues to take less time to schedule appointments Saved money on essential software,Calendly, Eventbrite and Facebook for Business,Zapier, Tailwind, Google Analytics,1,Scheduling meetings Increasing bookings,10,Copying links Changing automatic emails Syncing my calendar,Design Ensuring the process is completely set up,10
Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Acuity Scheduling
Filter 38 vetted Acuity Scheduling reviews and ratings

Cherlyn Chong profile photo
March 30, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!"

• Acuity's UI flows well for my audience and it is easy to book. I LOVE that it loads very quickly, that is KEY to a good scheduler.
  • It's so easy to set up, and I can change my availability day to day without affecting the overall master hours I've set.
  • I love the feature for blocking out some times so that people book in chunks, one after the other, not scattered throughout the day.
  • The form feature that allows me to screen my audience before they book is so useful because it weeds out the ones who are not a fit for me.
  • The feature for blocking out times to appear busier is very useful as well, it does look like I have very limited ability!
  • I wish they had a lifetime plan. I'm tired of all these subscription plans.
I honestly don't see a scenario where Acuity is unsuitable if you want your audience or clients to book a session with you. It loads quickly, has great UI, is customizable, and redirects and integrates to your mailing list. It's so suitable for any online business owner really. It's suitable for anyone who wants a professional experience for their audience too.
Read Cherlyn Chong's full review
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert profile photo
March 29, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Easy To Use Calendar And Scheduling App"

• Email notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders
  • Text message notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders so you never are caught off guard or forget about a call -- and they go right to your phone
  • Two way API integration with Google Calendar avoids double bookings
  • Easy to set up so you're not spending all day setting up a calendar that's supposed to save you time
  • Good support if you run into an issue
  • Ability to book multiple types of appointments
  • Option to include multiple users and use filters so certain appointments are booked with certain people
  • They have an app for your phone
  • When you embed a calendar it doesn't always resize correctly for mobile and desktop
Acuity Scheduling is perfect for any organization who needs to set appointments. It's particularly effective for booking sales conversations because you can send follow-ups with authority content as well as reminders to reduce the number of no-shows.

I don't think it would be the best choice for an organization looking to schedule internal meetings where a lot of people need to be able to book or confirm the same time works for all of them for the meeting. Acuity by nature removes available times once a single person has booked that appointment slot.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
Linda Riolo profile photo
March 28, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review: "With Acuity I can easily schedule classes and appointments. No more headaches!"

• Flexibility - clients can manage their own schedule. Less work for me.
  • Acuity works with clients from different parts of the world and the time of the meeting changes according to the local time.
  • I can differentiate my products and I can offer packages or discounts.
  • I can adapt the design and insert my logo and brand colors.
  • Package function is only available in plans starting from $25 per month. Might be pricy for a person who hasn't got a big list of client yet.
  • I like the design and I find the settings menu easy to navigate. Maybe the calendar design with available times could be improved.
Well suited for small enterprises like mine, that host numerous one-on-one meetings. Acuity is great for freelancers, online coaches, teachers, and mentors. I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues and people in the online teaching field.
Read Linda Riolo's full review
Ginger Davis profile photo
March 25, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Acuity is versatile, easy to use, and customizable"

• Customer service is knowledgeable, personalized, prompt, thorough, and friendly
  • Customization for the way we use it
  • Integration with other programs
  • The ability to automate emails beyond one year (our customers only have to recert every 2 years so we have to use Survey Monkey)
A business where multiple simultaneous schedulings/services are happening...like a training school, hair salon, spa.
Read Ginger Davis's full review
Josephine Stafford profile photo
February 17, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Acuity is the perfect option to save time, especially if you use Squarespace"

• Easy to get the links
  • Easy to sync with Google calendar
  • Not the prettiest interface
  • I like the look and feel of Calendly better
  • Doesn’t feel as user intuitive, when a client cancels they should really be encouraged to reschedule
It is free with Squarespace!
Read Josephine Stafford's full review
Chelsea Baldwin profile photo
January 14, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Acuity for agency use"

It's very easy to schedule meetings with people for a time that works for both of you, and that integrates into both of your calendars immediately. It also integrates with Zoom, so you can automatically generate a meeting time & join link for the person you're meeting for a web video call.
  • Choosing time zones & picking meeting times
  • Integrating with digital calendars to make sure things are not forgotten after they're scheduled
  • Integrating with Zoom
  • Not asking for a phone number when you don't intend to give the person a phone call & want to do a Zoom call instead. (If it is, in fact, possible, as I can't figure out how to get it to stop asking for a phone number.)
  • Asking questions/having people answer questions before they schedule a time slot.
Very good for scheduling client discovery calls, as well as calls people are paying you for, like coaching calls. Also great for making sure you don't double-book yourself with something else in your calendar.
Read Chelsea Baldwin's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching profile photo
December 21, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review: "A cost effective way to automate meetings and bookings for small businesses and solopreneurs"

I use Acuity Scheduling to book appointments. When people visit my website and want to book a Strategy call with me, they can just book it online using Acuity Scheduling and will get reminders automatically. People can choose the time and date that suits them, and book themselves in. It makes it easy and convenient for everyone.
  • Personalized and branded booking page
  • Email reminders
  • Sync with Google Calendar
  • Set up different types of appointments
  • The FREE version doesn't sync with Google calendar anymore. That's a shame!
For solopreneurs who are already overwhelmed with tasks and activities, Acuity Scheduling takes a task off your list off and automates bookings and meetings.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Jeremy Estes profile photo
December 03, 2018

Review: "Acuity Scheduling is a Great High Volume Web Scheduling Platform"

We use Accuity to book client facing calls with our advisors. It makes managing availability and maintaining accurate scheduling very simple. Before Acuity Scheduling, we had some other platform that was clunky for our clients to fill out online, was nearly impossible to make changes to, and didn't integrate with our CRM to further tailor messaging.
  • Integrates directly with our CRM, ONTRAPORT so that our clients receive the appropriate communications before and after their appointments.
  • Changing and adding availability is easy, which gives our advisors more flexibility with their schedules.
  • It has a great interface for clients, which has increased our booking % rate.
  • Not a lot of tracking (where are people falling out of the process and not booking)
  • You can't add custom coding (mainly for tracking and remarketing purposes)
  • The customization sections could use more flexibility for the admin.
Accuity is a great web-based scheduling platform, that's perfect for managing high volume appointments. But, if your marketing metrics are based on scheduling performance, it's very difficult to track success.
Read Jeremy Estes's full review
Paul Van Metre profile photo
November 23, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review: "An easy scheduling tool that works great"

I love Acuity Scheduling. It gives my website viewers the opportunity to book an appointment directly with me which they use quite often. I also embed the link in my email signature and it saves a lot of time compared to going back and forth with people on when they can meet. It's a well-designed software and works great. I have it synced with my Google Calendar and that works perfectly.
  • Easy integration with Google calendar
  • Easy to use and set up
  • Very configurable for multiple meeting types, lengths, etc.
  • I wish it would automatically invite the attendee on the same calendar entry that shows up for me. They can add it to their calendar, but it isn't the same one.
  • When I cancel a meeting, I wish the notification that was sent to them was different than the one if they cancel it.
It's great for letting you embed a form on your site and letting people sign up for slots with you.
Read Paul Van Metre's full review
December 07, 2018

"Acuity Scheduling Review"

I use Acuity Scheduling to schedule clients for coaching and to meeting with potential clients.
  • Integrates with my online calendar.
  • Reminds clients of meeting so there are not missed meetings.
  • Makes updates to its software that are helpful.
  • Integrate payments with waveapps.com .
  • Linking Acuity Scheduling to iCloud calendar - I have had difficulty with that.
Acuity Scheduling is well-suited to allow clients to schedule appointments and meetings when it is convenient for them, as it eliminates the back and forth of emails.It is most suited for those who have structured days.
Last minute scheduling is limited - and if you have a very flexible calendar, it might not work as well.
Michele Moore profile photo
November 05, 2018

User Review: "Acuity Scheduling is the way to go"

Acuity helps us offer a variety of services to our clients, who can easily schedule online. Compared to the other systems we tried (roughly 2-3 others), we found it to offer more features (and better support) for the price.
  • One strength is that it is fairly intuitive to set up. We tried some other systems and they were WAY too complicated compared to AcuityScheduling.
  • Customer support is awesome; professional, responsive, and thorough. They seem to genuinely care about my business and try to make it fun.
  • They are constantly upgrading and working on improvements to the system, including new features. They are always open to suggestions about what other things would be helpful or what I need.
  • There is no perfect system and it's hard to find things to criticize here, but I'd like to see a more graphic interface (e.g., with more of a card view than a drop-down view) so services can be featured more prominently.
  • I'd love to have greater flexibility in terms of classes and events (and how these are paid for).
  • It would be great to offer integrated CRM and e-mail marketing functions so that clients who schedule through the system can receive follow-up promotions, birthday greetings, and coupons, etc. (And maybe they have this and I just don't know about it).
I honestly can't think of a situation where the system would be ill-suited to anyone. It's more appropriate for those who have more than one service to sell, I suppose. And it might not be as helpful when you're selling products (vs. services), so that would be one thing to improve.
Read Michele Moore's full review
Eric Weiss profile photo
July 24, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Small Business Requirement - Perfect Scheduling Tool For You And Your Clients"

Acuity Scheduling is being used by my company, Hatchbuck, and for a side project, I work on whenever we need our new clients to schedule a time to have a one on one for introduction and onboarding to our application. Scheduling things on its own is a challenge when you're trying to juggle between your available time slots and a client's available time slots, but Acuity Scheduling does a great job of displaying just enough information so the client and user can easily maintain and avoid double scheduling any appointments.
  • Acuity Scheduling has a simple view layout of seeing available times available to schedule a meeting.
  • Great integration with Google Calendar.
  • Overall, the platform is very simple to use.
  • I guess the design of the app could be prettier (I don't really care about design if the app functions properly.
  • I'm not going to say it needs to be more affordable - they offer a free version if anyone's upset about that. These people deserve a chance to earn your money and pay their bills too.
Acuity Scheduling is a great scheduling tool, especially if you're running a small business. I set up an Acuity Account for a side project where the owner of the license was starting her own therapy practice. Acuity allows a quick insight for her clients to schedule on her preset hours which eliminates the need to hire a secretary or spend more time on the phone organizing appointments. It saves her time that she can better have spent running more appointments. It's been perfect for her so far.
Read Eric Weiss's full review
Sean Pomory profile photo
September 25, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Acuity is a Good Solution for SMB's"

Acuity, despite not being intended for enterprise use, is being used by our organization to schedule some appointments. We do not have a fully integrated scheduling system for the health system. Instead, we use tools like Acuity to schedule and manage appointments with patients in certain service areas. It helps us track how many appointments we're scheduling via Marketing Qualified Leads, and then helps facilitate follow up as well.
  • Appointment scheduling
  • Calendar sync
  • Online booking
  • Online payments
  • Recurring Appointments
  • Confusing backend for users who manage the appointments
  • Could have more direct integration. Currently integrates through Zapier.
Acuity seems best suited for those in a small business setting. I do not think that Acuity could scale with the health system if we needed it to. Instead, we would look towards another product to manage scheduling tasks. I imagine it would work well for beauty shops or other businesses that do not have a lot of volumes.
Read Sean Pomory's full review
Reagan Baird Edwards profile photo
September 13, 2018

Review: "Acuity Scheduling Solves Problems I Didn't Even Know I Had!"

I am the founder and director of 34:18 Ministries, an organization that offers life coaching services to all kinds of amazing women. I use Acuity Scheduling to solve all of my scheduling problems. Each of my clients logs in to Acuity Scheduling to create, manage, change, and cancel appointments. They even pay for these services through Acuity Scheduling!
  • Acuity Scheduling gives me the ability to customize my client's view of my scheduling page.
  • Acuity Scheduling syncs with my Google calendar to block off times I'm unavailable and sends new appointments to my Google calendar, as well.
  • Acuity Scheduling gives my clients the option to pay for their sessions right there within the website.
  • Acuity Scheduling integrates with Squarespace, Facebook, and Instagram - all vital parts of my business and ministry.
  • The user interface could use a bit of an update within the backend of the website.
I recently coached one of my clients to become an online personal trainer and highly recommended Acuity Scheduling to that person. They are using it and loving it! Anyone who runs a small, one-on-one, client/services business can benefit from using this software. ESPECIALLY if they also use Facebook, Instagram, Squarespace, or any website to drive appointment bookings.
Read Reagan Baird Edwards's full review
Andrea Cross profile photo
June 20, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Acuity helps us stay in control of our schedules."

We use Acuity in our Sales and Customer Support departments. We really like that customers can schedule their own demos and training sessions but are limited to the schedule and number of sessions per day we set. We're able to have profiles for each team member and set up multiple product lines for customers to choose from. It's very easy for us to edit our availability and to make manual appointments if necessary. There are lots of settings to choose from to customize it. For example, we might have multiple slots open per day, but we can have it set to only allow one appointment so the other slots disappear when someone books one. We also have it set to not show slots for the next day so we always have at least 24 hours notice before something is booked. Those kinds of tools help us offer tools to the customers without feeling at the mercy of high demand for any particular day/time. I also really like the confirmation emails that go out to the team member and the customer after making an appointment. From the email, the customer is able to reply to us, reschedule or cancel if necessary. It also integrates with iCal.
  • Makes scheduling easy for customers with multiple options for times/products/team member.
  • Is very customizable for our team. The settings give us a lot of control.
  • Integrates with our calendar and keeps good records of who has booked appointments.
  • More integrations would be nice (particularly Slack and Groove).
  • It would be nice for clients to have the ability to request a custom time slot from the scheduling page. If a customer can't do one of the regularly scheduled slots, they currently have to communicate with us outside of Acuity about a date/time and then we have to go into Acuity to set a custom appointment.
Works well for managing multiple appointment types for multiple team members. I'm not sure it would work well for open calendars (where clients pick their own times), but maybe it's a setting I'm not aware of.
Read Andrea Cross's full review
Angelo John Lewis profile photo
June 14, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Best Scheduler for Solopreneurs!"

I use Acuity Scheduling for all of my scheduling needs. It saves going back and forth in syncing calendars and greatly increases my productivity.
  • It helps clients set up interviews
  • It syncs with my online calendars
  • It enables me or clients to cancel and reschedule appointments
  • It now has a generic landing page for each of my appointments.
  • Because the landing page is generic, I can't customize it for each type of appointment unless I upgrade
  • It's a minor point, but the notification system could be improved somehow to remind me that I need to block off appointments I made on my online calendar so that clients don't book me and I turn out to be not available.
  • Set up could be a bit easier. It took some time to get the settings right.
It's particularly a good product for solopreneurs and others that book multiple types of appointments.
Read Angelo John Lewis's full review
Steena Brown profile photo
March 02, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Acuity... oh my heart be still."

I'm a solo-entrepreneur. I use acuity for booking in casual networking chats, client sessions, and potential client calls. Acuity is ALWAYS rolling out new features as if they'd been reading my mind. The forms you can attach and require for an appointment are on point, you can now make yourself appear busy (they'll hide random appointments times for you), and you can customize a whole host of reminder emails. LOVE it.
  • Forms attached to appointments
  • Customizing availability, time between appointments
  • Able to have many different appointment types with specific links to each
  • Would like to be able to approve/decline an appointment after reviewing the form/application. Currently all appointments are immediately booked into my calendar. Would be a nice feature to be able to turn on for specific appointment types.
I recommend acuity to... everyone I know. The user interface is pretty easy to use, so many features that are customizable, and it integrates seamlessly with Google calendar both ways (blocking off time I have something on my calendar and adding appointments to my calendar even for multiple calendars). You can also accept payments very easily through acuity! It's all around robust and streamlined!
Read Steena Brown's full review
Allyson Woodrooffe, MA, CPCC profile photo
January 31, 2018

User Review: "Why I Love Acuity Scheduling"

I use Acuity Scheduling to manage all my client bookings and onboarding documents.
  • Acuity is so intuitive and easy to use. I can create new programs, packages, and coaching sessions with ease and efficiency.
  • I love the way Acuity interfaces with my WordPress website. Any changes I make to my Acuity account are immediately visible on my website.
  • My clients find it really easy to book their sessions from my website and love the reminders and other automated emails they get.
  • It's asking a lot but I would love if I could have different products available in different currencies, but I don't think anyone offers this!
  • To be honest, there isn't much that I am missing from Acuity.
Everyone I have referred to Acuity has also loved using it. They also find it super easy to use, full of great features and they also love the amazing customer service support. I've found the support to be responsive, personal and am always made to feel like a valued customer and partner.
Read Allyson Woodrooffe, MA, CPCC's full review
Audrey Sourroubille Arnold profile photo
September 05, 2017

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Not just a booking system, it helps streamline your business too!"

Acuity Scheduling is being used across our whole company to schedule appointments with clients, potential clients, and guest experts that we interview. It helps us streamline clients' bookings, eliminating the needs for back and forth emails, while helping clients check availability in their time zone for a client appointment. It allows us to streamline payment for client sessions through PayPal integration.
  • Creating packages of sessions for clients, and billing for these, while allowing the client to book a specific number of sessions. I particularly like the flexibility Acuity Scheduling provides to create different packages that fit our clients' needs.
  • Emailing both client and coach once session is booked, and sending a reminder, hence ensuring that clients are showing up for pre-booked calls, even the "free" ones.
  • Synchronising with existing calendars to ensure that coaches are not double booked.
  • Creating coupon codes to apply discounts for a specific number of time or amount of time.
  • Selling not only single sessions, but packages of sessions, and products.
  • I would love the ability to create different shops in Acuity Scheduling, which is currently not an option, so as to be able to use the same account across different businesses we're running.
  • I would love a plan which considers not only the functionality of the tool, but how many times we use it per month, so as to offer discounts when we perhaps have only booked a few appointments during a certain month.
  • I would love the option to have people booking an appointment fill in a form, and send it back, before being given the access to the scheduling page. Otherwise they can still book and appointment and not send back the information we need.
Acuity Scheduling is well suited for business owners who need to book clients in different locations, as it allows the booker to choose their own timezone. This allows them to see in their own time zone the availability of the coach. We do enjoy having the opportunity to send direct links to sessions for clients to schedule their time either for them to pay through the link, or after they paid, being able to send them a direct link and coupon code. Coupon codes are great when offering special offers to clients during specific times of the year, as well as when launching new courses or products. Acuity Scheduling is great whether you meet your clients through Skype or live.

When you want your potential client to apply for a session with you, by filling in a form first, Acuity Scheduling doesn't allow you to get them to *Step 1: Fill in the questionnaire and submit it, *Step 2: Only once submitted and all filled in, book the appointment.
Read Audrey Sourroubille Arnold's full review